KTW Flintlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KTW Flintlock

Hello, not exactly new, but not many people know of their existence yet. They are spring powered, magazine-fed replicas of the 'George Washington' flintlock, and features a lot of metal and a plastic () wood-effect body. Wood kits are available. They shoot around 210, and do feature a pitiful attempt at an adjustable hop up. You can get them for around £90 delivered from HK sites. So.... Pirate loadout anyone?

Re: KTW Flintlock

All of KTW's guns are low FPS (I have been told this is due to Korean airsoft regulations) but they make really nice ones and cheap ones--not really anything in between. They make a very nice WWII Japanese LMG, but if you can find it, it goes for around $5,000 USD. They also make a masterkey Ithaca shotgun (mounts like an M203) but I haven't been able to find one of those in a long time.

Comment

or one of those 'WANTED' gun projects
      A friend in need is a friend indeed, But a friend with weed is better - Plato 346 BC .................................................. ................. or Placebo 1998 y'know what im so high right now i could not care less

Comment

shoots 20 fps higher than the average AEP. I'd buy it as a fun gun and keep it for last ditch/sneaky kills.
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

LOL i can see somebody getting the p*ss ripped out ofthem turning up with the "pirate loadout" would be good to see jack sparrow leading an attack!
          sigpic

Comment

i love that.

its too kewl.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I want.

Comment

this gun could be made 100 times better with a few things a) gas powered b) if there was a long barreled version c) if it was made of wood
                still cool though :D

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by joe90 View Post
                  "pirate loadout"
                  do it now!!!! :d
                  Originally posted by Charlie
                  That was a very strange and incredible Wank

Comment

Well aint that just interestin'

*lifts sledgehammer*

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
                      this gun could be made 100 times better with a few things a) gas powered b) if there was a long barreled version c) if it was made of wood
                      still cool though :D

110 times better if it was c)single shot d) 8mm

Comment

well shiver my feckin timbers
                        Don't try to run, cos I have 120 little friends, and they can all run faster than you...

Comment

im so happy =] all i need is a peg leg

Comment

what year are they from, possibly wont "need" ukara from them as theyre before the age of guns which VCRA applies, so potentially loads of noobs running round witht hem aha

Comment

Originally posted by Ells View Post
                              what year are they from, possibly wont "need" ukara from them as theyre before the age of guns which VCRA applies, so potentially loads of noobs running round witht hem aha
                              They most certainly wont need ukara 1870 and under doesnt effect UKARA so instead of snotguns it will be the true evolution of airsoft..well guns

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X