• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares gpmg

Ok guys, just spotted ARES have a GPMG in their coming soon section,

What do you think the price will be?

And good?
    Release date,?

Anybody know anything, i want to start saving.

Re: Ares gpmg

Dunno... Kinda get the impression it's going to be just another M249 repackaged in a pretty looking new shell. But, it might be early days to start making assumptions like that... I'm guessing it'll probably be around the £350-400 mark if anyone's taking bets?

Comment

Sounds a fair enough price, how do you think itll feed also..? box mag, do Real steel ever use box mag? or drum for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveairsoftsniping View Post
        do Real steel ever use box mag? or drum for that matter.

Yeah ofcourse. Although in general a bandoiler is just usually slung over the shoulder.

Comment

Hate to bust peoples bubble but it is a M240B not a GPMG. There are a few differences. But is shouldn't be too hard to make it a Gimpy for real.

Comment

There is a bar that fits on the side of the gimpy and the usual mod for light role was to fit a 58 webbing pouch on the side and feed a 50rnd belt out of it. the gunner then carries a couple belts of link, and the rest of the platoon has belts spread out amonst them.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveairsoftsniping View Post
              Sounds a fair enough price, how do you think itll feed also..? box mag, do Real steel ever use box mag? or drum for that matter.
              silly question of the day. :p
              Originally posted by sparrowhawk
              Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
              Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

forget the m240 I'm looking forward to that GBB M82 they have, do you thing the barrel will also have movement as well..?
                Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

i think its going to be really over priced i recon 950-1K. and after having an ares 249 and all the problems that had i dont think its gonna be all that great TBH.

Cheers
                  Ben

Comment

was interested in the gpmg until i saw the stoner lmg that ares are releasing
                    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Originally posted by screwdriver View Post
                      was interested in the gpmg until i saw the stoner lmg that ares are releasing
                      Pretty sure it is G&P that have that in development but I may be wrong.

Comment

nope its on the ares new release poster as seen at the weekender in the shop, the only problem is no one knows a release date, but there are reviews on you tube from hk retailers
                        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

http://www.aresairsoft.com/lmg.html

Do you mean that one? Sorry I though you meant the Nam era one that G&P have had in the works for a while.

Comment

thats the kiddy ,not a big fan of support guns but this has changed my mind

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iloveairsoftsniping Find out more about iloveairsoftsniping
                            Working...
                            X