AK74SU 'Hybrid Dual System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK74SU 'Hybrid Dual System

Just looking at a certain Scottish air soft retailer and i came a across a new AK74U which uses a 'H.D.S', so you can use the gun as a AEG and use it as a manually cocked spring gun? What do you guys think of this, has it ever been done before and how do you think it will work? You can see it on the homepage of AW by the way.
    sigpic

Re: AK74SU 'Hybrid Dual System

There are a few weapons with dual power systems (usually spring and gas though and mostly quite pricey).. as for the AK74U mentioned, it'll be rubbish.
    AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

ksc made a hk33 with a system like this but never saw one so couldnt make comment but it was an aeg with spring back up.

Comment

It has the potential to be more realistic.
        If it uses the motor to re-cock the spring, you'd get "instant" trigger response on semi.

"EBB" open-bolt SMGs could work properly too.

Comment

Seems like a load of poop to me. What a rip off price they are charging too.

Comment

You can buy Mosfets that do the same thing, so you can have that on any gun.

We already have ways to make super quick trigger response, without precocking the system.

I was thinking of building some new full upgraded guns for people.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

if its anything like the ksc hk33 leave well alone as i have one and its rubbish, low powered ,inaccurate, and non upgradeable
              m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

just looked at the website ,its a lpeg with a poloycarb gearbox and plastic gears (market stall gun)and for 80quid its a waste of money
                m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

a acm brand made a ksc clone of the hk33 and it was TURD

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                    You can buy Mosfets that do the same thing, so you can have that on any gun.

We already have ways to make super quick trigger response, without precocking the system.

I was thinking of building some new full upgraded guns for people.
                    The TM PSG-1 does that standard, but it's not the same as a sear holding the bolt.
                    Using the gears to hold the piston just puts strain on them, and more so the motor when you fire.

Comment

I seen a rifle that did this, it was some sort of AK, i cannot remember the exact modle because it was about 3 years ago.

It was a novel idea and it was not designed to do anything with the trigger response it was made like that so if you have an issue with your battery/motor IF you wanted to you could still carry on and use your rifle by cocking it manually and shot at the same power etc.

I didnt buy one because im not an AK fan and i would rather leave the game to change a battery than use it but the option is there.
                      Trader Feed back: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33754

08 Systema PTW
                      KSC USP compact
                      G&P M4

Comment

it looks awfull

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lukey b Find out more about Lukey b
                        Working...
                        X