-Pump action (spring)
    -20mm rail
    -60 round tube mag

And..... ONLY £80 form HK!

Re: KTW Custom SPAS 12

OH HELLO! new purchase, that is noice

Comment

AND, New type 99 Japanese LMGs! Electric powered and very nice looking!

Comment

Full stock SPAS! I wonder if the stock would fit on a TM?

The only thing that's stopped me making a mess is that it's spring and not gas.

Having said that..................
        sigpic

Comment

The only thing that's stopped me making a mess is that it's spring and not gas
          Same. If ANYONE makes a semi-auto gas one, weather it be Well or a similarly crap company, I WILL get it.

Comment

Hm...

just doesnt look right with a full stock... yes I know the RS version does have one, but it needs the trademark folding stock!

Also 60rnd tube fed? only fires 1 or 2 bb's? Bit of a let down D: And 375fps?! A bit much for CQB dont you think? I wouldnt want to try and open one of these up and downgrade it...

what somebody NEEDS to do is make a SPAS12 similar to the Maruzen M1100, gas blowback semi automatic and properly shell fed. That would be pants messingly good.

Comment

What's the big deal? Marui have made a fantastic SPAS 12 for ages?

Comment

The full stock, higher stock power (not really needed, but its better for woodland in my eyes), a 20mm rail, no fiddly shells, erm....... Its personal preference really.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                  Because the full stock was used in The Matrix and TM don't make one?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                    The full stock, higher stock power (not really needed, but its better for woodland in my eyes), a 20mm rail, no fiddly shells, erm....... Its personal preference really.
                    But the FPS pushes it up to MED level doesn't it? Worried they may be passed off as Marui ones ... Not that the fps level is that high, but rules is rules...

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                    Because the full stock was used in The Matrix and TM don't make one?

I guess.. I just think the big stocks look a bit, odd... You know, and organic curved stock on a big chunky hella blaster...

Not my cup of tea. but I guess it's cheap...

Comment

But the FPS pushes it up to MED level doesn't it?
                      MED? What does that mean?

Comment

minimum engagement distance, some sites only allow you to use weapons over 350fps with a 20 or 30 meter minimum distance, youre not allowed to use that weapon to engage targets under that distance. For instance my local site allows any weapon up to 350fps unrestricted, up to 400fps for semi auto only AEG sniper/marksman weapons with a 20 meter MED and up to 500fps for spring single action sniper rifles with a 30 meter MED.

Which... kinda defeats the point of a shotgun really, being a close quarters weapon and all...

then again if you use this to fire one bb at a time, its basically a glorified spring sniper rifle :P

Comment

I believe that as it would count as a single-action sniper, and its under 425 it would be ok at GZ.... Im not sure really.

Comment

seeing as its above the 350fps limit, Id assume youd still have a 30meter MED at GZ. Which kinda makes it pointless really...

Comment

[QUOTE]seeing as its above the 350fps limit, Id assume youd still have a 30meter MED at GZ. Which kinda makes it pointless really...[QUOTE]

I don't believe that anything under 425 has a MED, as long as its not fully automatic.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X