• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WE G36

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Pm me dammit! :D :D
    Done
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Ok, never mind the body - I can always print out a sticker - anyone reckon a CA RAS front end will fit? And a RS SL-8 KSK rail?

Ooh-hoo! :D:D:D
      you can get stickers from a h.k site to cover the trades for a few quid. also could just wait for the new k and e or ras models to come out and order from them direct and they will chuck in the sticker for nothing i believe

Comment

Originally posted by dan232 View Post
        ...could just wait for the new k and e or ras models to come out and order from them direct and they will chuck in the sticker for nothing i believe
        I guess you're right. Do WE sell directly?

Comment

• Right!
          I was pulling my hair out yesterday trying to reaload in the field.
          Have a bog standard pistol speedloader did have an attachment that fitted and loaded with varying degrees of success, then that went AWOL and i was just left with the speedloader....took me 5mins to load a single mag and as soon as i did i got shot because the guy i WAS shooting at got closer and closer!!!
          Anyone have a way of "speed" loading these mags under 5mins would be good???

Comment

I can do it in about 30 secs using the supplied one, but i have to be good as I havent got around to buying spare mags yet :s

Comment

• You see that must be the price for being one of the first to own one....i didnt get one with mine...grrr
              Gonna have to do some digging now.

Any chance you could put up a pic of yours mate??

Comment

I think I have a spare mate , i'll have a look this weekend and if I do you can have it

Comment

• Mate i will be in your debt forever...lol

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
                    I cant stop shooting mine out the window - thankfully I have a plentiful supply of cheap propane.

All I need is more mags - I'm thinking 6 as a good number.
                    I know what you mean! I have put mine away in a box to try and stop me shooting it because i dont want to break it b4 i get to shoot it!

6 mags is a good number. I have 6 although due to how much of a pain they are to reload I think i will buy another 8-10 mags and bomb them all up in a morning so if the games are a fast turn around I can just swap my spent mags for new mags and reload them all when i get a few mins cause theres nothing worse than rushing round to get reloaded between games.

now i have put some rounds through the gun and fiddled with the hop a bit I am very pleased with this gun and tbh I havent read one review about it yet. (there is a youtube video of some dude taking a mag to bits an dhe is proper slating the gun saying it coolsdown and shoots shit but the youtube warriors have sorted him out)
                    Trader Feed back: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33754

08 Systema PTW
                    KSC USP compact
                    G&P M4

Comment

• Yeah including me...lol

Comment

Hey guys.
                        Im wondering if there are G36 normal long versions or even K versions available to buy already?

If not, am i right, that id just need a new barrel and longer front end?

Oh and by the way, can someone shoot me a PM where i can get one in the UK? You will get yourself a nice cyber Cookie!

Cheers

Comment

Zeroone of course mate!

Comment

Argh, so much talk of the G39c, teammates all getting them... must resist the urge

Comment

Have i gone blind or is it true that ZeroOne dont stock em!?

Comment

• You have to call them its not on there site at the mo but ive heard talk of them having them in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AlexHewitt Find out more about AlexHewitt
                                Working...
                                X