Inokatsu 1911...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inokatsu 1911...

I've seen pictures of a blued one, a stainless one and a parkerised one...

Comment

I hope they decide to release a standard A1 as well as the more modern Governments and suchlike.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Like so?

Comment

Ah goddamnit, between that and the Px4 my pistol budget is going through the roof...
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I hope they do a plain M1911. Pre-A1. I'm old school baby. I like it. I just don't like the Series 70 trades.

And for giggles, I thought I'd let you guys know, there's a custom made steel 2011 out there, that will cycle on 134a.
            sigpic
            Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
            I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Yes BEN exactly like that. I have the TM version with Guarder kit but would happily get rid of that to have a Ino version.
              Feedback link

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
                I hope they do a plain M1911. Pre-A1. I'm old school baby. I like it. I just don't like the Series 70 trades.

And for giggles, I thought I'd let you guys know, there's a custom made steel 2011 out there, that will cycle on 134a.
                To be honest though not many people would be able to tell the difference between the two versions. Mainly the 1911 having a longer trigger, shorter grip spur (the bit you finger and thumb wraps around by the hammer) narrower sights and lacking the humped mainspring housing. Oh yeah and also the grips had the double Diamond pattern on them.

The problem with selling them though, would be that the A1 was used from 1923 till pretty much the present day, so obviously is more appropriate for the relevant loadouts.

But I agree. I love the 1911, that and the Browning Hi Power, are my favourite pistols. To have an original style model in our collection, and especially an Ino one would be the icing on the cake.
                Feedback link

Comment

Listen to all you old timers, hopefully they will release a kit that has accommodation for Bo-mar's or Novak's, forward serrations, beaver tail grip safety, magwell'd spring housing etc etc.

But a blued series 70 would be loverly, and if it's for WA's even better
                  Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                    Yes BEN exactly like that. I have the TM version with Guarder kit but would happily get rid of that to have a Ino version.
                    You're in luck then... They seem to be making all three...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                    Working...
                    X