This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft from Socom

Apologies if this breaks a rule but Socomtactical had their vehicle broken into last night returning from UCAP.
    Stolen were the following 2 rifles and relevant information

"Dear airsofters Last night we had our vehicle broken into after returning from UCAP airsoft,

Below are the main things that where stolen please could you keep an eye out for them

Any info regarding this please get in contact or ring surrey police on

Crime number wv/104/6100

a £100 reward will be offered to info regarding this that leads to getting our guns back AND a conviction.

Whats was stolen

g&g cqb - s

Brand new in box link below

Star Sa80 (used) my own gun with Susat also has sa80 sling and a mount on the barrel from a 20mm item. all though this can be removed it also has slight rusting on the mag well.

Many Thanks"
    Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 28 October, 2010, 19:08. Reason: removing link,
    Originally posted by mr lean 81
    painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Re: Theft from Socom

Pic here - mods can edit if if they choose

painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

what do you mean they were stolen on the return? were they stolen in the car park outside the tunnels? or outside your home..?

Comment

Not my home - out of Socom's van later on.
        I've just passed on the info as obviously they are "technically" competition to here.

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Secretsquirrel Find out more about Secretsquirrel
        Working...
        X