Z1 sponsored reviews?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Z1 sponsored reviews?!

Pfft, he removed my comment on the video. Some people just can't take any criticism

Comment

No body noticed that he PULLED the dust cover off instead of pulling the charging handle wow he didn't even read the manual by the looks of it.

Comment

No body noticed that he PULLED the dust cover off instead of pulling the charging handle wow he didn't even read the manual by the looks of it.
        I think that that's how you do it on the combat machine guns. I love how he has no idea what it even is though!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IppMf...os=wYvt1knBgZE looked on his youtube account and i found this

Comment

Crud, he has put aprove all comments on....

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
            A brain?
            Originally posted by snuff
            Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

On page 2 he says
              ''Sorry, I'm not reviewing guns for Zero One anymore.''

Thanks anyway

shame really, why give up on something your good at

Comment

He has put a comment on YouTube to say that he isn't
                going to be doing anymore videos for Z1, I wonder why that is!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

i thought it was alright, did alright with the video editing, got some info across with out boring us, and cut in some action shots too.

short and too the point, its catch 22 with the staring at the camera. Technically you should present while maintaining eye contact and demonstrating with his hands which he does, but it also looks a bit cue cardy/scary too. Maybe after a few more he will loosen up a little.

Still 8/10 from me.

i know how long video editing can take so fair play for making an effort.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/willbrownltd

This one is pretty good though...

Comment

Just watched it, not as bad as people making out!

Covers the basics, what else do you want to know? Can't really expect a shop to do a review of usability over a long period.

Comment

its pretty bad

he misses out on alot of things even 13 year old kids cover in youtube reviews

i know he was appealing to the complete noobs by not using the terminology but he just looked like somebody who had never had a gun before and was giving a bias review not his own

just doesnt hit the spot, its informative, but not exactly inspiring me to purchase
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Montesa77 I've got a book out if you want to read it. It's called 'Life In A Bin' Find out more about Montesa77
                        Working...
                        X