Chinesee GBB M4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinesee GBB M4.

you may or may not be aware of the GBB craze that is circling around at the moment but if you did you will be well aware that you would normally be paying about £400 for one of these beasts but the latest release from agm has chopped that price into pieces at only £81 for a full metal one
    i don't think it will b long before these are sapped up so id get your asap.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 25 May, 2009, 15:50. Reason: You cannot post any links to any website containing products that are in direct competition with Zero One
    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Re: Chinesee GBB M4.

yeah looks good, but i think theres something wrong with all the GBB m4s as all i see everywhere is people selling them.

if they were that good the WA, WE and G&P one they would all be kept.

but for 90 quid its worth a squirt

My Rating

Comment

I was looking at these on a banned website and they look ok. but I will reserv my thoughts untill someone posts a review.
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

On a banned website? haha I like that. Because all websites are banned on here aren't they?

Looks interesting....Although its £80 for a reason though isnt it?

Comment

yes it will probably blow up

Comment

yeh probs but GBB's dont make good skirmish wepons in the uk so people spend about £500 on a back garden plinker as 1. GBB's hate cold and 2. they fail quite often 3. the low caps all you can have 4. fps to high for anything bar mabey a semi only sniper.
            and full metal is more than you can say for the WA one. also it makes full metal AEG's look expensive!
            Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

you may aswell get the TM SOPMOD now cos the only reason i would buy a GBB is for the recoil (not much, i know!) and the pressing of the bolt catch everytime you change a mag. well you get all that in the SOPMOD now but the added bonus of it doesnt hate the cold

Comment

gbbs are very diferent to tm sopmods the sound alone makes these awsome recoil dosent make for a good skirmishing weppon so why spen the money on a tm sopmod (as cool as it is) when that is £80 and sounds awsome? although they both will be acurate enough there is know point of recoil unless you milsim (wich looks cool btw just dont know were you could do it)
                Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                  you may aswell get the TM SOPMOD now cos the only reason i would buy a GBB is for the recoil (not much, i know!) and the pressing of the bolt catch everytime you change a mag. well you get all that in the SOPMOD now but the added bonus of it doesnt hate the cold

Theres a hell of a lot more differences then that Iain

But i have to say, i am not one bit surprised that the chinese are releasing one, every gun released and its dog have clones these days, but ill reserve judgement till i see it
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

seconded aeviv

Comment

ive just looked and they are £125 posted...where did you see them for 80 notes???
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

yea would be very interested in them at £125 but if u can get them for 80, then i may take 2!!!
                        "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

If this is reliable then im sold

look how much blow back there is! yes i know its on a table but still!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1u2UwHeklQ

Comment

wowww!

All for £120!!!

But, think of all the gas needed!!!

Comment

Were can you get these from for £125 and £80, thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sheard Well ive been alive for some time now and im starting to get the jist of it Find out more about sheard
                              Working...
                              X