Madbull tracer unit is out..awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull tracer unit is out..awesome

Hey people,check this video out. This may be the best bb tracer unit out there )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9PGRqt2SaI
    I will shoot you all.

Re: Madbull tracer unit is out..awesome

Probably if you dont want to illuminate your bb's...lol

It looked rubbish.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Tracer rounds rarely show up on camera. The brightness of the flash would indicate it will illuminate the bb's a treat, and the muzzle flash on the 'transparent' version is a cool little gimmick. Now I just need to find somewhere that sells them :D

Comment

Their Hops worked well, much better than I expected. With the exception of a small torch effect shining out of the barrel....
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

it works great, try looking on their website .

and not bad for 90 dollars for the muzzle flash version
          or 85 dollars for the full black silencer type

Comment

Well iv seen this on a uk site and although it looks nice, is USB chargeable and is apparently much more powerful than the TM version, it has a hefty pricetag of 107 quid over here! Ouch! No thanks
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinTurboCH View Post
              Tracer rounds rarely show up on camera. The brightness of the flash would indicate it will illuminate the bb's a treat, and the muzzle flash on the 'transparent' version is a cool little gimmick. Now I just need to find somewhere that sells them :D

seen it on a place that supports fire for £109.99
              Originally posted by jonnyhal
              For Sale: very nice heavy springer
              Originally posted by soulflame2
              when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Crazy money. Priced themselves right out with that one. Their own tracer hop unit is half the price, increases fps & accuracy ( when installed correctly ) and works great!

The TM tracer is tried and tested and works great aswell, also half that price or less!!

Comment

I have a TM tracer unit and it works great,however after when I see this I want to get one as well but the price is too much for a silencer. I recommend it should be on sale around 60-70 quid only )
                  I will shoot you all.

Comment

We just need to find a Hong Kong exporter, my guess would be you'll be able to import one for around £70, which is much more worth it than £110! I certainly won't be buying one at that price.

Comment

I'm gonna pick up a bag of carrots from the local sainsburys at £1 a bag...

Comment

My 320 lumen taclight was still way cheaper and more effective cos it blinds everyone on the wrong end of it!
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Clot View Post
                          Crazy money. Priced themselves right out with that one. Their own tracer hop unit is half the price, increases fps & accuracy ( when installed correctly ) and works great!

The TM tracer is tried and tested and works great aswell, also half that price or less!!
                          +1, the TM is fantastic. No problems with it (touch would), no reason to go out and get a MB instead... The 'muzzle flash' effect does look cool though, but you still sort of get a smaller but there none the less muzzle flash effect from the TM as well in dark environments.

Comment

(touch would)
                            I'm pretty sure you spell it 'wood'

But yes, the TM is far more affordable and probably just as good!

Comment

Iv got the old TM version which was fantastic, the tracer rounds glowed very brightly for a good minute or so, had a very nice effect and yes the flash is quite visible too!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                              Working...
                              X