Classic Army M15A4 - Blowback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army M15A4 - Blowback

I was just browsing a certain website that supports fire and I came across this, Had anybody seen a CA blowback gun before ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp2P10APLT0 - CA Blowback M15 compared to G&G Toptech.

Bert.

Re: Classic Army M15A4 - Blowback

Yeah there was a few videos on youtube form one of the expo's a month or so back, looks to be quite similar to the G&G Toptech pnuematic blowbacks, but I could be wrong.

It would be awesome if it was shoot and recoil like TM but the video I watched the salesman didn't show off a bolt locking back, which would be a feature you would want to shout about these days.

Just watched your video, it's kind of a half way house between top tech and TM's shoot and recoil, Bolt doesn't lock back when out of ammo but you can manually lock it back. Kinda pointless really but nice for those that like everything to rack and clack properly even if it doesn't add to the shooting experience. Li-po batterys as standard mind you.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Im guessing the recoil will not compare to that of the WE m4a1 which is gas

does the TM sopmod have comparable recoil compared to we's m4a1

Comment

The recoil on the SOPMOD is very impressive, A guy who has one at my site was kneeling next me a few weeks back and firing on auto, I was amazed to see that he was having trouble controlling his shots with it on auto.

Comment

Wow really

All ways wanted a blow back rifle, hmm WE m4a1 or TM sopmod it is i guess

or even a SCAR

Comment

the gas blowbacks have more kick to them, but the SOPMOD will be better for all year round. the WE sounds awesome when fired too.
            Looks like someone saw the future
            Originally posted by BROWNING91
            MiniSnipa- just some advice... i think you have already been warned for posting non-sence, spam etc.. keep it up and your probably be banned.

Comment

Yeah battery vs gas, battery wins the season usage

watching the sopmod now, the guy is firing it on full auto and there is an obvious kick back to it, the gun is digging its way into his shoulder very impressive.

how long would the battery last for though only 1300 mah, and their expensive but at least quick to change

Comment

I am hoping to get a WE GBB MP5 when it comes out, It would be awesome to use one for CQB.

Also WE are bringing out Co2 mags for the M4 to make it more cold weather efficient

Comment

really..wow that is useful

if the c02 works in winter then im sold

mp5 too? awesomesauce

Comment

I am still going to stick with an AEG for now though as I dont think GBB rifle's will have decent enough accuracy & power consistancy, Not untill the Co2 mag are released anyway.

Comment

Yeah true but too much power comes great responsibility? sorry had to

but if you want that range and power etc from a c02 wont that mean 400fps plus

Comment

Also remember some sites don't allow CO2. So bare that in mind when choosing a new rifle

Comment

The thing that strikes me about all these electric blowback units is that they don't blow back all the way. Call me a *insert derogatory adjective here* but that kinda ruins it for me. The gas ones win me over pretty much for that reason.

Comment

Did see that in the video's, the bolt occasionally stops half way back. To be honest I don't think this is a patch on the TM SOPMOD, but it's nice to see CA trying. Hopefully being a CA gun it should be easy enough to upgrade, much better than the SOPMOD according to the reviews I've read of high power springs killing it.
                            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

To be honest if you have the money and your not bothered about not using it in the winter you may as well the WE m4a1 and then use your aegs when the weathers cold

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bert Find out more about Bert
                              Working...
                              X