Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Recce Rifle has landed

Pardon my ignorance if this is posted elsewhere

Right then i was just doing my daily drop in to a certain airsoft website of the crimson canine variety and noticed the Recce Rifle in stock at a whopping USD$639.0, thats about £410 to us... what makes this fun however is that we're talking about a honk kong based retailer here so expect it to be hitting around £520 when it reaches UK retailers, despite all this i'm still kicking myself for ordering a new gun the other week as i'd considered waiting it out for this.

I'm sure the guys over at Eagle6 will be getting a LOT of business when these start trickling in with chaps begging them to pimp it up to 400fps :P because i know i would.

Re: The Recce Rifle has landed

Looks like, and as the crimson dogs have picked up on, that the 15" of rail space is begging for an Eotech and magnifier. I bet it shoots brilliantly.

Comment

What I want to know is feature-wise what is different to the sopmod? Is it another sopmod in a different body? If so ill go for the sopmod eventually as I prefer the look of that!

Comment

Looking in the wrong place mate. £360 from japan... So it will be normal sopmod price over here.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ricochet Find out more about Ricochet
        Working...
        X