Marui Recoil Clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui Recoil Clone

Did Army finally do it? No, it's not just another armalite.

Okay, so their R85 has some problems. But it was well regarded as being built strong, made of good quality steel parts etc.

Almost 2 years ago now, in one of Army's catalogues there were images of an Electric Recoil M4... It's finally been released, but more importantly, it looks to be a clone of the Marui SOPMOD.

Further details... If you understand the format of what you see below, you can probably guess what site it's from... If not, it's got "Gun" as part of the first word of the site...

ARMY M4 EBB
    Electric blow back
    full metal
    one piece barrel
    come with battery and charge
    come with one hicap magazine
    about 360 fps / 1.2J
    it takes TM new gen hi cap or low cap magazines.
    Now that's an interesting point (the last one). Either that means it's got a bolt-lock, a new hop unit or just using the same magazines... But if it's shooting at 360 and uses the exact same recoil system, I could be tempted to say that this could be a fantastic alternative...

Price is $163USD + Shipping.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: Marui Recoil Clone

Will it kick like the tm sopmod!? hell to the doubt it

Comment

Let's not start making any "it's chinasoft so it won't be as good" remarks just yet... There's no reviews or previews, and no extra info upon Googling... I think it's a little early to start prejudging things.

(And I am actually an owner of a TM Socom Recoil, so I'm allowed to be pissed, but I'm not!)

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

The AA L85 (SA80) is comparable to the G&G. Infact such a close clone, they copied the flaws in the design, but hey ho.

The AA R17 (Glock 17) again is a great match for the TM version.

I'd not dismiss this new one just yet!

Comment

Thanks James...

I'm actually considering ordering one now, as well as a few high-caps.

The only thing is the High Caps are 300 rounders as opposed to 430 rounders - but my guess is this is standard Chinese/ HK advertising skills - if all other previous M4's used 300 round mags then this MUST have a 300 round magazine! (But it could actually be 430).

Comment

Who said anything about chinasoft, i just dont think theyll do it! especially at that price point if it kicks like a sopmod then ill be certainly ordering one

Comment

Confused. Surely if it's a copy of the of the recoil mechanism, it will copy the kick, no?
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

hey you never know could be better and more realiable than the TM one
                we will have to see
                TAE

Comment

I don't know if it is a copy of the recoil system. All I know is that it's an EBB in the same style as the TM model (minus RIS) even with the crane stock, and uses the same magazines.

Makes you wonder - if 2 years ago Army were designing a recoil/ kicking M4, do you think they worked with Marui to create theirs? Hmmm. I wonder. (Doubts).

Comment

Well lets think about this price wise

£160 odd for this clone
                    £400 plus for a TM

what makes the TM worth £400 is it the recoil engines complexity and build to cost or is it TMs brand name

Comment

Sounds like a nippy alternative for those with slightly less enthusiasm to drop £400+ on a TM recoil.

Might give it a bash if i'm honest, maybe army have improved on the flaws?

Comment

I bet they have lovingly copied them too :D

Prices does not always reflect quality. TM rather kindly paid for all the R&D on this one. All Army had to do was buy one, measure the parts, and make it themselves!

Comment

Could be the more reasonable option to finally get me a sopmod!

Comment

Believe it or not some army guns are dare a say it better then the copied originals

Like sa80 better then g+g in my opinion

If the sopmod clone is any good

Just a few mods will make it really good

But I don't think they'll be able to copy the hop unit perfectly as tm sopmod on is pissing amazing

But can wait and see

Comment

good thing is cheaper parts ! £160 and you get extra internals, as the sopmod bodies are £120 !
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Parky
                              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
                              Working...
                              X