KJW KC02 (Ruger 10/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJW KC02 (Ruger 10/22)

Ooohhhhhhh this looks nice. Iv'e been waiting for an airsoft replica of a .22 tactical carbine for a while....

'Just released this Monday in Taiwan, the KC02 is already falling into the hands of enthusiasts and customized for specific duty. Designed by Tanio Koba. Solid shooting experience with loud report, it currently delivers just under 400fps in stock power, but keep in mind the inner barrel is only half the length of the outer barrel. Install a full length precision inner barrel and KJ says you can expect extreme power! Threaded 14mm barrel tip means you can really put in a long barrel for some punch.'

I want one! Now!

Re: KJW KC02 (Ruger 10/22)

OH MY GOD finally

does anyone remember me talking about a reasonable weapon for zombie killing and my team

THIS IS IT! so happy!

px4 storm and this! 2011 bish bash bosh

Comment

And KJ are making a CO2 magazine for it! (extended of course)

Can't wait to get this and a small .38 revolver for a TNP Civilian Sheepdog look

Comment

That gun looks very nice! Not digging the mags though, it's comparible to a alligator with a small pen*s

Comment

10/22 mags are like that, unless you get the little drum type things which run flush

but i prefer these! SO HAPPY OMAGASHSHSHAHSF OASFRAOPSFJALKFF#!¬

im actually so happy its not even funny

Comment

Not digging the mags though, it's comparible to a alligator with a small pen*s
            God, don't you hate those pesky Alligators when the have small penises?!

Anyway, it's a tactical .22 and I want one.

Comment

we must keep this thread at the top of news for everyone to see

I want ONE NOW! where can i import or any shops with a price!?

Comment

:P OMG I want one ,but its not that site safe as its a tad hot unless you could do a dmr set up.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                  10/22 mags are like that, unless you get the little drum type things which run flush
                  Got a real non tactical one of these with flush mags and a 25rnd clear banana mag. so easy to shoot its unreal, blooming light as well, wouldnt mind having a go to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                    :P OMG I want one ,but its not that site safe as its a tad hot unless you could do a dmr set up.
                    Im sure there will be a way of reducing FPS!!

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
                    Got a real non tactical one of these with flush mags and a 25rnd clear banana mag. so easy to shoot its unreal, blooming light as well, wouldnt mind having a go to compare.
                    Wow jealous when i get my licenses sorted a 10/22 was going to be my first rifle along with a shotgun for clays

Comment

Wow jealous when i get my licenses sorted a 10/22 was going to be my first rifle along with a shotgun for clays
                      So how exactly does licensing over here work? What is the limit on firepower? Can you go higher than a .22?

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                        According to sources from the research i did, its the only semi-auto .22 that actually works well, although it can be picky with ammo. I found Winchester subsonics work best, and when coupled with the moderator, its more quiet than most airsoft guns.

a .22 rimfire is the largest semi auto calibur you can get. I know people with .308's, and there's no point going any higher as there is no game that needs more than that to take it down.

Basically to own a shotgun, you have to have a reason for them not to give you a certificate e.g. criminal record. for a firearms certificate you have to have a reason to own the rifle/large capacity semi-auto shogun (well anything above 3shot) e.g. my rifle is for vermin control. a .308 might be for deer stalking. you can get target rifles, normally one shot .22s or such and not suited to going outside. Moreover the firearms have to be used in a certain place (specified area) as it is dangerous/illegal to shoot a rifle in an area where the round will travel.
                        Last edited by cornishpotshot; 16 December, 2010, 20:58. Reason: spelling

Comment

Can't they just do a plain 10/22?

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                          A brain?
                          Originally posted by snuff
                          Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Nope the one they have done is too sexy as is!

i wonder what the price is on this and ETA for UK stockists

Comment

I wouldn't expect it in stock in the UK until the FPS is bought down as I'm pretty sure at 400fps full auto may well be legally in question.

Expect it middle of next year I reckon when an npas or similar is sorted to control the fps.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X