Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a.c.m m24

hey,
    seen this pop up on a four letter hk site.
    at roughly £100 this looks to be a decent clone of ca's m24.
    also it does 500ish fps out of the box
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Re: a.c.m m24

No fluted barrel though!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

like the real one then? lol as far as i can tell from reading up on it theres no fluted barrell, this is the police version btw
      Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Hmmm , Now this i am interested in just for plinking

I wonder if its like the Echo1 or Javalin M24 on GI airsoft
        Hate.
        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Might be the javelin one, which I might add looks quite good, and also has a plethora of upgrades already!
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

army will Find out more about army will
          Working...
          X