Hfc vsr 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hfc vsr 11

A new TM VSR 10 Clone has been released, and much like the bar 10, it's 100% TM compatible.
    So its made by HFC and as far as I can tell that there is no GSPEC version, but it looks promising as it will provide a second alternative for the pricy TM VSR there's also a Two Tone version for all you unregistered players.
    So what do you guys think?

Cheers

Joe
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Re: Hfc vsr 11

JUst a JG BAR 10 with a new name. :-)
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

^^ I agree but I would still rather pay £50 more and buy a tm vsr 10 .

Comment

pricy TM VSR
        £160 for 10x more quality and the TM Hop. I'd rather get the TM any day. Also, the 'VSR 11' only comes in at 270, so a JG bar 10 would be more suitable.

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean it's expensive as well for what it is I think I'm just going to try and get a second hand TM
          "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
          Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

not new at all as i had their gas variant 5 years ago. It was very good too

Comment

ive had the gas variant as well, and it was awesome, if a little gas hungry at times....

Reaver
              "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

ok, that wasnt meant to double post!

Reaver
                Last edited by R34V3R; 19 December, 2010, 19:18. Reason: Double post
                "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MistroJoe Find out more about MistroJoe
                Working...
                X