Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Vector kriss

Hi all,
    I remember reading about KWA making an airsoft version of the vector kriss super-v and that it was coming out soon, But it never seemed to materialize. Anyone know what happened to it?
    Thanks Fraser
    CYMA AK-105 with Drum Mag / G&P SR-16 URX Shorty / TM PX4

Re: KWA Vector kriss

Isn't that the one you unlock on black ops as the last SMG, sorry for quoting cod, thats the only place I've seen it before.
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

no thats the kaparis i think, the vector has been on future weapons and mw2 if youve seen it
      Fraser

Comment

I read late spring early summer 2011 tho that was a couple of months ago. Im sure on there web site they mention having the final product at a few shows before then and conferming the actual release date at the shows as well.

Comment

no thats the kaparis i think
          Yep, OTs-02 Kiparis. Very interesting gun. Comes with a suppressor and you can get a clip on laser foregrip.

Comment

last I heard KWA's kriss was scrapped along with Madbulls...

No idea why though.

Shame I probably would have bought one =/
            > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Thats the problem they all make a prototype then scrap it, i dont know why cos id love one. their wesote says 2011 but theres no definate date or specs
              Fraser

Comment

Oh yeah I've ssen it on future weapons and its on cod 6 i think aparently the real steel has barely any recoil as the gases and spend casing get pushed downwards instead of back towards your shoulder
                "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by MistroJoe View Post
                  Oh yeah I've ssen it on future weapons and its on cod 6 i think aparently the real steel has barely any recoil as the gases and spend casing get pushed downwards instead of back towards your shoulder
                  The real steel uses a entirely new bolt design to disperse recoil
                  I'm not really sure how to explain it, but it's like a axis or a knee joint that lets the bolt bend and travel downwards when it fires a shot, directing recoil downwards and preventing muzzle rise. I'll bet it's not cheap though, and is probably a nightmare to keep clean.

Comment

KWA also have a MK23 SOCOM coming out soon. Can't wait!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FraserM92 Airsofter for over 4 years Find out more about FraserM92
                    Working...
                    X