• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Marui Stuff (Once again.....)

Colour's a little dull for me

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
      TM are releasing a GBB USP in a month or too after the px4 launch.

in fact those are probably gbb's pictured
      I'm afraid we won't ever see a Marui USP. They are releasing the HK45 for sure, but not a USP AFAIK.

Comment

Is there a rumoured release date?
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 December, 2010, 22:54.

Comment

Probably another 6 months to a Year, based on how long it took them to release the PX Storm after they showed the resin prototype.

Comment

Think it's time Marui stopped with all the recoil M4 variants and go make something else with recoil.
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 22 December, 2010, 00:38.
            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Wingmann View Post
              I'm afraid we won't ever see a Marui USP. They are releasing the HK45 for sure, but not a USP AFAIK.
              Splitting hairs arnt you it's basically the same gun but more ergernomic.

I love how you say marui won't ever, why make a statement like that, marui are doing all kinds of pistols now.

The resin was out the same time as the resin px4, why is every one so negative tm they are the only ones doing anything decent.

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                Think it's time Marui stopped with all the recoil M4 variants and go make something else with recoil.
                Do a little research first there latest is a scar in black and tan.

The are going to do the big sellers first, and m4 sells 100 times more than the ak range, if you want different some how pursuade every airsofter not to have an m4
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 22 December, 2010, 00:24.

Comment

Do a little research first there latest is a scar in black and tan.

The are going to do the big sellers first, and m4 sells 100 times more than the ak range, if you want different some how pursuade every airsofter not to have an m4
                  indeed. plus they are probably working on other recoil guns as we speak. but in the mean time its not surprising that they bring out a few m4 variants as (1) they don't require any R&D as the base gun is already made (2) they will sell well, as Rich says, thus giving tm more money for R&D on other guns

they can't just research, develop and manufacture hundreds of different guns at one time or they would go out of business very quickly. just got to be patient...not that that's an easy thing
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

The aeps do look like a nice package, unfortunatly after you have owned a few you find they are all the same. Nice idea justs needed a bit more power and a slightly lower price to start off.
                    sigpic
                    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

The resin was out the same time as the resin px4, why is every one so negative tm they are the only ones doing anything decent.
                      Slightly confused

The Resin PX4 was shown at the May 2009 Show, and is on pre order now. I don't remember seeing pictures of the the HK45 back then, so using thats as a baseline as the first time I can remember seeing the HK45 was from the May 2010 announcement, then we can expect the working pistol in the shops by Dec 2011.

This is not me being negative, (it is a negative if you really want one). In fact I hope it is not the case as I wanted the PX4 and have waited ages for it, but now I would rather the HK45 but not sure I can wait to replace my sidearm if its going to be that long .

Comment

You can never wait around for these things, if you like the px4, get it use it, enjoy it. When ever the hk comes out you can sell the px4 on and change. You won't lose much with these new high end pistols as stocks are fairly limited. The internals are using the same parts as the five seven which is tried and tested good accuracy. It's not my cup of tea but I'd imagine it's worth buying soloy on a performance basis.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                          indeed. plus they are probably working on other recoil guns as we speak. but in the mean time its not surprising that they bring out a few m4 variants as (1) they don't require any R&D as the base gun is already made (2) they will sell well, as Rich says, thus giving tm more money for R&D on other guns

they can't just research, develop and manufacture hundreds of different guns at one time or they would go out of business very quickly. just got to be patient...not that that's an easy thing
                          Ages ago there was a press release from marui it cost 1 million usd just to research and make the Sopmod m4.

Comment

Splitting hairs arnt you it's basically the same gun but more ergernomic.
                            I don't like the recessed front in the HK45 but I love the lines in the USP. Good enough reason to decide if I spend my coin or not
                            I already have excellent Marui performers for the field.

And being that they usually launch "newer" stuff I don't see them going back and do the USP they haven't done already. They do the more modern substitute, within reason, except for my taste.

Comment

If it's popular on a game marui will make it, it only takes a bunch of kids in japan taking about how great a usp is and it gets done. It's that simple with marui, that's as far as there Market research goes.

Comment

*travels to japan*

CAN I HAS MUSKET!?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X