Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

New quick spring change gear box is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New quick spring change gear box is here!

Just puting my HS list together and there is a new casing out with features the QD Interchange Spring System and for only $30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty cool! Its on a mountain shop in the contry of kh(God knows where that is)

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Re: New quick spring change gear box is here!

Sure thing mate, welcome to the world. Been around for a little while - I used to have one but got rid of it because I didn't need it.

Surprisingly sturdy cases, although I was always a little concerned about the rear portion:- the V2 box is known for cracking and a little chunk missing from the rear > Surely not the best of things?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Doubt would work well in a v2

But in my tavor
      can't fault it

Comment

dosnt the ICS guns have this kind of "hot swap system" correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

Yeah, but this is a new GB that is the same as any other V2 but the back comes off. Any gun (V2) can have it.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
          A brain?
          Originally posted by snuff
          Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Montesa77 I've got a book out if you want to read it. It's called 'Life In A Bin' Find out more about Montesa77
          Working...
          X