WE Hi-Power Now Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Hi-Power Now Out

Just in case anyone is interested in one, most of the HK retailers now have the WE Browning Hi-Power available for a pretty amazing $80. So that's about £65 delivered, in my eyes a pretty amazing deal. It is the 1935 version with the adjustable sights, and a fitting joint for a stock :D

Re: WE Hi-Power Now Out

They made the wrong one and it was already covered on page 2 of this forum.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=81426
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I know it's not the 'right' model, but at least this one might work for more than an hour without leaking :C

I might get one to see if it's any good.

Comment

MK 3 is on the way too! Have ordered the model shown in the meantime.

Even if it is used as wall hanger it is cheap!

Having owned a Tanaka & still having a Jac; the WE can't be worse to skirmish with.
        Last edited by Tin; 3 January, 2011, 11:00. Reason: Add a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Tin View Post
          MK 3 is on the way too! Have ordered the model shown in the meantime.
          First i've heard of this, are you sure? Excellent news if so, any idea on a time scale?
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I had a response from James on youtube. No idea of a date. Will ask. (done-will post if answered)

Comment

There are several variants that will hopefully find release and also the possibility of markings on some.
              It's been a little while since I spoke to James but i'll see if I can speak to him later and find out where they are with them

Comment

There is a traded version of the 1935 and also an 'antiqued' version with/ without trades on an Asian site.

Comment

Excellent in which case James owes me a Browning

Comment

Will the 1935 definately accept a real steel wooden sock? I'm starting to like that idea.

Comment

Can't say for certain until someone tries it but generally WE make stuff real dimensions so that real parts fit straight on. Certainly is the case with their rifles

Comment

The release of a MkIII will be a day long remembered.

Comment

I think that they will release a stock at some point, and that would be really nice to use as a CQB carbine. I think that the adjustable sights graduated to 500m is a little optimistic though

Comment

Real stocks are easilly available, so if they would fit it would be an easy option.

Comment

Nothing some 'gentle' persuasion and a dremmel cant fix anyway

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X