Magpul PDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magpul PDR

As a huge fan of the P90 and a hate preacer against Magpul, this upsets me.

I suppose the only good thing is that we might see less of them stupid m4
    conversion things for the P90

(I think it mosly upsets me because i almost like it)

Comment

I dig it, I'd prefer the varient with the rail an forgrip though I think. Some seems oddly uncomfortable to me about P90 style front grips

Comment

i was hoping this would be magpuls answer to KAC's PDW but no i'm stuck looking at something that looks like it was scribbled by a 5 year old with a black crayon, god damn it/

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
        You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
        Kid has issues

Comment

Personally I think this is a really great design. I like how utilitarian it looks. Bullpup configuration for compactness (bullpup is the future :p) Barrel no longer than it needs to be, takes m4 mags, pistol grip centred on the gun for balance, front grip actually looks useful (for controlling recoil on the real gun no doubt), simple RIS for optics, m4-style, free-dropping mag release. It looks like a really elegant design with no more complexity than it needs.

All they need now is two more ras panels at 3 and 9 o clock and it'd be perfect.

Comment

I understand the concept of the design, and yeah, it may be practical, but i mean, why is it so ugly?
            Bog standard sig with a mock up of my own gun, I think don't so

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X