Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.P.S Blowback Series in the UK

Hi all
    Just flicking through a certain hobby website when i came across there AK47,M4 EBB section looks quite good if you ask me what do you all think of them?
    JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Re: A.P.S Blowback Series in the UK

Theyre just like the G&G GR16 series, blowback, but no recoil..
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

These have been in the UK since last August. I have heard good and bad reviews on them, i'd say the GR16 is better.
      sigpic

Comment

Depends on what you're looking for, the GR16 may be better internally but lacks a metal body. Then again my G&G lasted only a couple of months before I had to take the gearbox apart. Difficult to say.

Comment

I have an aps ak74---look on the reviews section.. They are a great bit of kit, but stock the internals a touch fragile. but when it all works its a very very good gun.

Comment

the rifle is ok itself ,

the blowback and recoil system is pants though ,