FE MP5-A3 conversion kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FE MP5-A3 conversion kits

An ACM company has just released old school conversion kits for your MP5 aeg !

The kit includes

Slim foregrip

Adapter (Not required for Cyma blowback type as it's real dimensions)

SEF lower reciever/ trigger group

All parts are available seperately too and very cheap

Foregrip is advertised at $22

Adapter $15

trigger group $39 (fit TM, CA ,B&T and old type ICS)

Full set is $75
    Last edited by Gaffa; 20 February, 2011, 22:52.

Re: FE MP5-A3 conversion kits

If you want to do the MP5A3 handguard on a CA or TM, you also have to get the adapter. This is because the front of the receiver is actually shorter on these than on the real steel one, and that A3 handguard is made the same length as the real steel one.

Comment

just making sure, its this one? but with a slightly different trigger group?
      http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-terr-wiki.jpg

Comment

Yes. That particular one is known as an "export" trigger housing, mostly because "SEF" are the German initials, so they had ones with "0-1-30" and eventually just went to the pictorial housing. While in Saudi Arabia during the (first) gulf war, I saw an MP5 with Arabic on the selector too.

Comment

I have some of the spacer adapters coming now. I have some surplus MP5 slim hand guards (rs) so I will try one out and post back on how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDriver View Post
            I have some of the spacer adapters coming now. I have some surplus MP5 slim hand guards (rs) so I will try one out and post back on how it goes.
            Are the RS handguards metal or fibre?
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

They are fibre mate.
              Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Originally posted by delta1ukc View Post
                They are fibre mate.
                Thanks mate i've ordered one but the adapters have sold out so if anyone has one going spare i'll take it.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Converter came in the mail this week. I only got the adapter part because I have several real slim MP5 hand guards. The above pic is a Classic Army MP5A3 with the real slim hand guard (and a fixed stock to make it look period correct.) My stick magazines don't fit an airsoft magwell, but that would be the best addition to the loadout.

Additional pics, including a TM MP5 Navy (I know, blasphemy to have slim hand guard with Navy trigger group...but I wanted to show it on a TM.) It fits a little tight on the CA but perfectly on the TM. No wobble or anything on either.

Comment

Nice, i've got the handguard but waiting for the adapter to arrive. Also Eagle, will the adapter fit your HK53 or are there differences in the receiver diameter?
                    Last edited by Devlin; 11 March, 2011, 19:51.

Comment

is there any way to get a lipo in that hand guard, i prefer the tele stock
                      trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

No way to fit any battery in there at all - the inner barrel is at the bottom of the handguard.

Also it does not fit the HK53 or CA53 because the area near the body is different than the MP5.

Comment

Now all we need is some straight magazines with the correct profile then it may be worth getting an MP5 again...
                          Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

I'm going down the battery sling route,

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/j...DSCN1629-1.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

1st commando Find out more about 1st commando
                            Working...
                            X