APS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APS

Hey everyone, what do you think on the APS guns and their EBB systems?
    I quite like the fact that they look mean and have dinosaur names (my geek side coming out)

Re: APS

Are there guns mech blow back or air powered ?
    sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

mech so..... crunch lock bang.... bin!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
        mech so..... crunch lock bang.... bin!
        Well on that note stay the hell away lol
        sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

They are pretty nice guns for their price range (between $140 and $180 USD or about 85 to 100 GBP for the AK and standard M4 EBB guns.) They have metal bodies, and the EBB system, which operates the bolt/ejection port cover using a rod from the back of the mechbox.

As an example, their AK version has tight fitting components, and a nice feeling parkerized style finish. It is too soon to give a final verdict on the gearbox internals.

Two issues with the AK version so far:

1. It includes an 8.4v 1400 MAh stick battery. Unfortunately, it isn't enough to pull the motor with the EBB attached. The spring that closes the bolt probably adds too much pressure.

2. The EBB rod sits directly under the battery, and on top of the gearbox. So it rubs on the bottom of the battery.

So when I removed the EBB rod, it worked fine. As I said, for the price, they aren't bad.

Oh, and the US version has a HUGE plastic orange flash hider:

Comment

If you want EBB for the price of an APS or cheaper i'd go for one of the G&G EBBs they won't put extra strain on your gearbox, and you can quite easily remove the EBB unit, but to be fair EBB is just a bit of a gimick, unless it's proper blowback.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
            You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
            Kid has issues

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cursed Spooky Average person, nothing interesting Find out more about Cursed Spooky
            Working...
            X