Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G&P Mk23 Stoner now in the UK and for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P Mk23 Stoner now in the UK and for sale.

Yep. A retailer now has them in.

£550

Very nice.
    Last edited by Caveira; 4 March, 2011, 13:18. Reason: obscure retailer mention
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Re: G&P Mk23 Stoner now in the UK and for sale.

About time there was a new support gunner in town :D
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Sweet. Might have to pick one up some time soon.

Comment

oh dear looks like I may have to sell half my armoury lol. Na bout time one appeared on the market, been waiting ever since I got Black ops. Better get saving
        sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by pope3984 View Post
          oh dear looks like I may have to sell half my armoury lol. Na bout time one appeared on the market, been waiting ever since I got Black ops. Better get saving
          +1 :D

Comment

I really want one of these, so much so Im thinking of selling my downhill bike to fund it. What I dont understand though, is how can UK suppliers justify the rediculous price hike we see here. 469 dollers in HK and the states (the US still has to import as well) which works out to 291 quid, which is nearly half the price of these over here, so is this customs being as*holes and charging nearly the same to get it here? Or is it the companies over here also adding a silly amount of profit margin?
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              I really want one of these, so much so Im thinking of selling my downhill bike to fund it. What I dont understand though, is how can UK suppliers justify the rediculous price hike we see here. 469 dollers in HK and the states (the US still has to import as well) which works out to 291 quid, which is nearly half the price of these over here, so is this customs being as*holes and charging nearly the same to get it here? Or is it the companies over here also adding a silly amount of profit margin?
              well typical margin for sales is cost of the item times 2 to cover overheads
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
                well typical margin for sales is cost of the item times 2 to cover overheads
                Thats the reason for trade price though, I still think it stinks though why we pay so much more than a lot of other countries.
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Mostly it's import duty and paying shop overheads. The profit margin isn't that huge...

You may find the price goes down after the next restock, as the shops may have a more garunteed return on their investment and thus feel less need to claw additional profit per unit. Who knows?
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                    Mostly it's import duty and paying shop overheads. The profit margin isn't that huge...

You may find the price goes down after the next restock, as the shops may have a more garunteed return on their investment and thus feel less need to claw additional profit per unit. Who knows?
                    We can only hope.
                    Anyone wanna buy a Norco A-line downhil/northshore bike?:D

Comment

I seem to see a trend of gun prices going UP after a restock... Take for example the TM SOPMOD... I understand inflation may affect it but gun prices do jump quite randomly.

Comment

Something I've also noticed too. Dirt cheap in other countries but nearly double the value here in the UK. I suppose the only way prices will drop is if people protested by 'Not buying anything from UK'

Guarantee after a few weeks they'll realize that they can't wallet r*pe us and reduce prices.

Comment

That looks a very well made gun

Comment

Or pack up shop and take half the sites with them...
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan Raven View Post
                              Something I've also noticed too. Dirt cheap in other countries but nearly double the value here in the UK. I suppose the only way prices will drop is if people protested by 'Not buying anything from UK'

Guarantee after a few weeks they'll realize that they can't wallet r*pe us and reduce prices.
                              Do you have ANY idea what the profit margin is on your average AEG?

Without disclosing any numbers that I'm not at liberty to divulge, a very popular rifle that was released recently had a trade price and a retail price so similar, that unless the AEG was sold online without a shop staff member having to take the time out to service the customer and the gun never came back, it practically represented a loss.

It raised a few eyebrows when certain shops announced what it would be retailing for...

Basically, what I'm saying is it ISN'T the retailers fault the prices are high, BUT many good retailers know this and will go above and beyond the call of duty to help you out, provided you show a little loyalty.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fenriz Old enough to know better. Find out more about Fenriz
                              Working...
                              X