X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gas mp7 - ksc!

Originally posted by Vladraken View Post
    dont know where you are looking but i see them for £245 posted ;p
    Yup. This time I paid novat before combat.

Comment

Out of interest, just how 'limited edition' are these?

Comment

How do you mean? how many are made or why is it limited edition?

Comment

Yeah, how many in the run?

Comment

Originally posted by Vladraken View Post
            dont know where you are looking but i see them for £245 posted ;p
            A2, but then everything on there is overpriced so it's hardly to be expected. £245 is much better.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

think they or another company were rumoured to be making a general release a while after the limited run is all sold.

Comment

That sounds like KWA, but they probably won't have the trades.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

Comment

Originally posted by Barny Hamon View Post
                  It is solid as a rock, fires great, i use ultra gas and .30's and its really good and accurate, same range as my TM p90. I get 80-100 rounds out of one fill of the mag, so its not bad on the gas consumption.
                  Just got 2 and a bit mags out of weak-ass 134a gas!

Comment

Yeah after KSC have made the limited ed run KWA will be producing them without the trademarks for general sale.

The gas capacity/consumtion is amazing on these, my fav weapon of all now.

Comment

Interestingly, A lot of rumors going around that the KWA will have trades, as KWA have licensed them of Umarex. Still, QC will obviously be better on the KSC.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                      Working...
                      X