Wolf Eyes Sniper 450 lumen & pressure switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf Eyes Sniper 450 lumen & pressure switch

A south of England retailer has this torch with the pressure pad switch on special offer at £45

450Lm for £45 - can't be bad.

Re: Wolf Eyes Sniper 450 lumen & pressure switch

Almost too bright? 140-200 is dam bright in a night game, you'll be landing planes with 450!!!
    What batteries does it run on, i'd say you'd be eating through them pretty quick.
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

it runs on 2 of the 3v CR123 thingy ones. They say 80 minutes runtime but if you think about it, in CQB, the lamp is only on for a few seconds at a time so it should last a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
        it runs on 2 of the 3v CR123 thingy ones. They say 80 minutes runtime but if you think about it, in CQB, the lamp is only on for a few seconds at a time so it should last a little while.
        Thats not bad at all considering the output. I'd still love a surefire though!

If your looking for CR123s get em on fleabay, the price of them in shops is mental. A pack of 10 works out very cheap at around £15 for Duracells, Energizer are only £12 for 10!!

Comment

Got my torch today.......

Nice amount of light for the money.

Recommended.

Comment

It won't be 450 Lumens. It will have a max output of 450, but nowhere near. All chinese torches are like this

Comment

the wolf ones are normaly expensive as hell for the high power ones. Ive looked at them a few times in store mmmm, good buy you got a bargin :D . Might see if they got some left

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                It won't be 450 Lumens. It will have a max output of 450, but nowhere near. All chinese torches are like this
                Ahh, so I can sue the retailer now for false representation under the sale of goods act. Thanks for that, a new high power torch and compensation from an out of court settlement.

Anyway, its a lot brighter than my current 80 lumen Surefire but maybe thats not 80, maybe thats only 62 lumen.

Comment

Thought 450 was an uber high figure, but who cares once it does the job.

What model surefire do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
                    Thought 450 was an uber high figure, but who cares once it does the job.

What model surefire do you have?
                    Well, it says 450 on the box and instruction sheet and it lit up my street last night so thats good enough for me.

I have a limited edition 'National Rifle Association' G2Z combatlight which I got from USA years ago off *bay

Comment

It'll be super bright don't get me wrong. But the 450 is an imaginative figure from the manufacturer. The chinese 200 lumens torches are usually about 100 lumens, which is still blindingly bright. So i'd still expect this to be over 100 lumens.

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
                        Well, it says 450 on the box and instruction sheet and it lit up my street last night so thats good enough for me.

I have a limited edition 'National Rifle Association' G2Z combatlight which I got from USA years ago off *bay
                        Thats it man once it works well, stats are just unrelated numbers which don't really mean fa. A lot of manufacturers specs can be quite a bit out or give you a 'maximum output bla bla bla'

Uhh nice, been looking at them stateside too. Stupid amount of money to spend on a torch but they are pretty much everything proof.....I WANT

+1 Hunter 100 - 200 is very bright and more than good enough for airsoft.
                        Last edited by bladerider; 9 March, 2011, 20:47.

Comment

of course I am sure

search under 6HX LED XP-G R5 Turbo with Pressure Pad Torch

that will take you direct to the item

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                          X