Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well mb06..eh

Found this on a retailer which i cant mention obviously

i have never ever seen this before, and i cant post pictures im afraid because theres non on google and the ones on the retailer have water marks

its called the well mb06

"Well' hand cocking sniper rifle with extendable stock (MB06 - with scope)"

Re: Well mb06..eh

Going to have to send this one to Bletchley Park for decyphering...

Comment

been looking at this myself, appears to be a clone of the 'anti-material' rifle that was announced a while back from maruzen.
      this is interesting as as of yet i don't believe maruzen have released their version?
      Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

no its a copy of the maruzen aps sr2 rifle which has been out for over a year now, but doesnt get used in the uk,by anyone i know.
        the maruzen was made for short range shooting compitions,so its intended for acuracy at a very short range 10-15m and as such doesnt have a hopunit.
        pdi now make all the upgrade parts including a hopunit though.
        user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

The magics of prntscrn! haha

EDIT: Oh Smeg!! Just realised the ghosting of the retailer on pic too...no more piccy!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
          Working...
          X