ICS M1 Garand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ICS M1 Garand?

i meant the ICS "shadow" teaser pic they released, it was an outline of an Enfield no.4 but they meant to put a pic of the Garand
    Originally posted by iNK
    Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Originally posted by hellbound View Post
      i meant the ICS "shadow" teaser pic they released, it was an outline of an Enfield no.4 but they meant to put a pic of the Garand
      Ah gotcha. Still its better than a GBB one that barely works.

Comment

pfffttttt,
        i just want to find some where that'll do spare spare ppsh drum mags :/

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
          pfffttttt,
          i just want to find some where that'll do spare spare ppsh drum mags :/
          PM inbound mate.

Comment

Making the Garand an AEG is a good move as far as production is concerned. Most of the work is already done for the M14, so all they need to do is adjust and add the appropriate parts.

They should ditch the ZB26 in favour of the Bren - they'd sell those VERY quickly, but the ZB26, not so much...

WRT M3 - Battery in the receiver will win it sales over the Ares battery-in-mag version.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
              They should ditch the ZB26 in favour of the Bren - they'd sell those VERY quickly, but the ZB26, not so much...
              According to my mate who had a chat to the manufacturers, a Bren is a distinct probability but not until 2012.

Comment

i'd love a K98 based of the VSR.

i want a K98, that is mag fed, takes springer upgrade parts, doesn't shell eject or use insanely expensive gas mags.

and is wood.

boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Trouble is i bet most of this wont reach our shores

Comment

Originally posted by slick63 View Post
                    According to my mate who had a chat to the manufacturers, a Bren is a distinct probability but not until 2012.
                    Good. I might be able to afford one by then.

Comment

I just want the Garand to make one of these:

Comment

Originally posted by Rimms View Post
                        Trouble is i bet most of this wont reach our shores
                        So ask a retailer to do a special order for you. That is my plan.

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                          i'd love a K98 based of the VSR.

i want a K98, that is mag fed, takes springer upgrade parts, doesn't shell eject or use insanely expensive gas mags.

and is wood.

boris
                          I think it was kalashnikov kid that did that.
                          He bought a dboys realwood K98 and a Well MB-07 VSR Clone.There is a thread on how he did it.I might attempt one looks quite good a good project.
                          JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

Now if ICS could just do an Enfield aswell i'd be happy.
                            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                              Making the Garand an AEG is a good move as far as production is concerned. Most of the work is already done for the M14, so all they need to do is adjust and add the appropriate parts.
                              Depending on how they do the mag placement, it could be very easy or very hard. They could do a regular M14 mag but flush to the body and then they could have standard M14 gearbox and hopup setup, or they could have a more realistic en bloc clip style mags and then it would have to be a proprietary gearbox design, maybe hop up too

Comment

I'm hoping they bring this out now- I've sourced the barrel block, scope mount and possibly even an M84 2.5x optic for it too. Mind you, at $400, even if it is a little late I'll have time to save for it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Patrolpointman Find out more about Patrolpointman
                                Working...
                                X