Custom made Garand and Enfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom made Garand and Enfield

I found these while doing the weekly stores' inspection. That particular store is 90Km away from here and we are good clients of them.

Unfortunately I cannot put the links or the pictures as they have the site's watermark.

Re: Custom made Garand and Enfield

helpful thread
    Originally posted by iNK
    Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Post it on the UK WW2 airsoft forum. You can post pictures and full details there.

Comment

If its shoot and scoot you can link it because they are custom made one at a time. Or at least we have linked them in the past and had no problems.

Comment

These are custom made one at a time too.

The Garand uses CYMA M14 parts and a Denix stock. Price 477€.
          The Enfield uses Snow Wolf M24 parts and Denix stock too. Price 725€.

Labour hours are 25+ for the Enfield and 10+ for the Garand. Certainly not cheap, specially the Enfield, but those are not that common...

I'm sure you know how to use the PM hellbound

Comment

Seems to be much the same prices as the SNS stuff. And I would rather have a SNS Enfield than one of the above as it has an APS as a base and a real Enfield stock.

Also they are UK based not in Spain so would make ordering form them a lot easier.

Comment

I haven't read good comments on SNS Enfield's performance.
              Anyway I'll have yet to talk with the store for more information.

Comment

I've been at a few WW2 events and heard grumbles about the Shoot and Scoot stuff- particularly the shocking .30 cal machine gun.
                The receivers on the enfields are cast in bronze and painted black which flakes off quite easily plus there's nothing to stop the cylinder falling back out of battery if you hold the gun with the barrel upwards when it has been cocked.

Comment

In their defence, you won't get a more accurate-looking Lee-Enfield until one of the big manufacturers take on the job.

Comment

That and they are mod able to counter the problems, and the build quality isn't bad, just not as polished as I would want for the price of a TM SOPMOD. However the internals are a damn sight better than china ones for much the same price.

Either way, I have seen a pic of what I hope is a spring K98 so I would be going Heer either way.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                      In their defence, you won't get a more accurate-looking Lee-Enfield until one of the big manufacturers take on the job.
                      This is probably in the running, as it was produced by KTW a few years ago:

Actually, I haven't seen the SNS, I just like showing off classics!

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDriver View Post
                        This is probably in the running, as it was produced by KTW a few years ago:

Actually, I haven't seen the SNS, I just like showing off classics!
                        WOW !!! I heard that the KTW enfield was a limited edition and only 100 of it have been made!!! First time I even since it !!!

Comment

what is the ktw enfield spring or gas?

Comment

the newer enfieds by s'n's are much better, also hes got a kar98 vsr based coming out and maby G43. hes also started flintlock rifles.

-kiffer

Comment

Indeed, and no 2-tone flintlocks either - Being of pre-1850 (?) design, they're VCRA exempt.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wingmann Find out more about Wingmann
                              Working...
                              X