Well g96a aw338

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well g96a aw338

the new WELL rifle has finaly be released.
    which is a copy of the STAR aw338,but costs only £112 from HK for a non-scoped and non bipod version.
    with a scoped and bipod version coming soon.

may get one just to tinker with,wouldnt touch the star with its many problems, but at that price it seems worth it.
    user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Re: Well g96a aw338

Not too sure about this one, as I'm still awaiting a review on the cheapsoft AGM GBB!
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

HOLY ..i just creamed in my pants

WOW! really! im sure it isnt that bad, what are the problems with it

i have all ways wanted a aw338 every since ..yeah

Comment

hmm gas rifles are bad enough when you spend hundreds on them

wouldn't get this at all
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

well the star is notorious for problems - much more than most gas rifles, and a lot worse than tanaka (upgrade parts). so this will probably have a lot of problems, but that cheap, it would be worth buying and seeing if you could get it to perform.
          Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

i will hopefully get one in a few weeks and run it of my co2 rig.
            if its crap,well hey,60% of the sniper rifles on the market are in my book and ive owned nearly all of them.
            the stars have had problems with bits over wearing,especialy on the bolt and alot of people couldnt get them over 380fps.
            this reportedly does 530 out the box on green. and hopefully will mean cheap replacement parts,as Star make no spares/replacemments at all.

i wouldnt say gas guns are crap, you just have to know what to add to them and how to set them up,
            my tanaka, can compeat with 80-90% of the vsrs out there(which is the best gun made.)

Comment

Id still buy one in a heartbeat ..wait wheres the green...who cares id sniper tape it either way.

I wonder if all parts are star/ares compatible

Bitchtits if you sell the rifle i want it :p

Comment

i dont see the point in buying something you are going to have to replace every part of

thats the entie problem with clones - allways need work
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Not all of them, look at some of the JG stuff, you can happily keep em stock.

I mean this could be one of those guns that everyone slanders then when we get them its like wow..thats actually good quality, and also the site i saw them on were HK prices, i mean the barrett there was £124

Comment

for the looks and externals i suppose, i doubt you would have to replace much to get ti to work good. tinker with the gas/mags, replace/mod the hop i suppose, then clean it lots.

Comment

Hopefully this will be a scorcher in the making, bitchtits when you get one make plenty of videos and reviews

Comment

im torn as to wheather i should wait for the tm l96 first.
                        as i willl be getting that on release..just not sure what the wife will say if i rock up with two new guns.
                        I already get flak for having 4 sniper rifles when i should only need 1 maby 2 as i play very litel nowadays
                        Thats in her view anyway....do i say anything about the many pairs of shoes that never get worn

as for replacing every part, expect that with any sniperrifle you want to preform well.
                        my vsr has the standard,barrel,reciever,trigger unit and stock.
                        my l96 had the standard stock,and magcatch

Comment

TM l96 is spring isn't it.

Well to be honest if this is pants you can just sell it on here..*coughtome* hehe

wont hurt to give it a go.

Cant wait to see some videos on youtube of it
                          Last edited by MiniSnipa; 29 June, 2009, 22:28.

Comment

i would of said wait for the TM, moneywise it will give you more options as to how far to upgrade it. You might find that once you get it you want to spend more on it than you planned, buying another might prohibit that?

Comment

personally think the stares version looks loads better. the aw series looks so much better in olive, and that barrel looks a lot thinner at one end
                              Originally posted by fijitstiks
                              they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                              Originally posted by N3ADS
                              Is this you talking from experience ?..
                              Originally posted by fijitstiks
                              i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pmac(BT) played for over 10 years,worked for a large uk retailer and love boltaction rifles.had one back in the days when all you could get was a aps. since then ive owned most if not all the non cheap soft makes Find out more about pmac(BT)
                              Working...
                              X