Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Sword AR15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QspT...eature=related

I'm going to buy one. And I'm going to cover it in magpul things. There's going to be RIS everywhere.

U mad?

Re: Real Sword AR15

Aint even mad tho.

But I do want one.

Comment

M16 looks nice.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Glad i put on hold buying a new M4 for a bit, shall be keeping an eye on these.

Comment

Dunno whether to buy a G&P sentry now, or wait and get one of these

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
          You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
          Kid has issues

Comment

i'm likeing them but in my eyes it's still just an m4 :<

Comment

Magpul is the airsoft equivilent to Apple. Something over priced that people buy because they think the name makes them cool :P

I'm soooooo tempted to replace my ICS M4 with a Real Sword M4 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by insanity prawn boy View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QspT...eature=related

I'm going to buy one. And I'm going to cover it in magpul things. There's going to be RIS everywhere.

U mad?

Boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Sooo... M16A4, Typer 97 sniper or LMG?

So glad I haven't bought a new gun now

Best Start saving!

Fenriz... Here's an idea. As soon as people stop Two-Tone hating... I will stop magpul hating. Can you see the similarities?

Boris... Keep being Boris

Comment

I'm pretty interested in this. Specifically the GBB version. Most of them up to now could do with a fair few upgrades to make them run nicely. Maybe this one will perform out the box. Who knows. AEG or GBB taking RS parts is pretty cool too. At least you know where you stand buying parts compared to other companies who dont have aftermarket bits made specifically for their guns, and clones therof.

Comment

Anyway, $800 for the Type 95 LMG is pricey as hell. Will it be worth it, the rest of real swords have apparently.

Comment

ban hammer yo'll face.

i still think it's just another m4 people are geting way to excited about,
                        next week there will be another one with a slightly differnt colour every one will want.

the EBB thing
                        done
                        the GBB thing done.
                        untill i see pointless shell ejecting ones i won't be happy :P

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci
                          That sounded awesome :p

Anyway, on topic for a change, I'd love a Real Sword Armalite. The full bolt length movement and the real steel compatibility might even make it a more attractive proposition to a Systema. Any idea on pricing for the different models?
                          problem there is systema's are the exact size and weight and things like that.
                          normal m4's are slightly larger etc
                          i think.

Comment

Real Sword get pretty damn close to the real dimensions if I remember right.

Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 19 March, 2011, 23:18.

Comment

From what I have seen of them its designed to go into a GBBR body I think.

And AEG M4's are the same proportions as a RS M4, but due to the motor the pistol grip is wider. As far as I know thats the only part that is the wrong proportions (well the mags are too short too but thats because its an AEG and so feeds from much lower that a RS gun)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

insanity prawn boy I'm dislexic and Scottish, it's a hell of a combination. Find out more about insanity prawn boy
                              Working...
                              X