X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: China 6-shooter grenade launcher

Originally posted by juzi View Post
    I may ask them to give it a 2 tone job and then I'll just paint it over myself, I'm a skirmisher anyway so if the police or whoever gets arsey I'll tell them where to shove it. It's not like I'm going to rob a bank!
    I would do that but just a smidge illeagal, Omgitzjamiee I've sent them an email asking them to two tone it for me. Wether they do or not is a totally different story but its worth a try.

However the only two tone it will look remotly decent in is blue or orange(would have to have add ons though), and seeming as they dont have two tone in china they'll probably do it in high visability jacket green ;P
    sigpic
    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Originally posted by Feenix View Post
      I would do that but just a smidge illeagal, Omgitzjamiee I've sent them an email asking them to two tone it for me. Wether they do or not is a totally different story but its worth a try.

However the only two tone it will look remotly decent in is blue or orange(would have to have add ons though), and seeming as they dont have two tone in china they'll probably do it in high visability jacket green ;P
      my cousin sent them an email for the dboys PDW in two tone but he didnt get a reply ... probably deleated it lol

and if it is high vis jacket green see it this way ... if your in a night game and decide to ditch it for some reason then you will know were you left it lol
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Shame I would really like this aswell, it'd get it more for looks than anything else.

Lol yeh too right mate, i'd have to wait for a milsim though, I aint staying a couple of hours away from my house after dark, just to test your theory
        sigpic

Comment

Hey omgitzjamiee I did get a reply from them! I sent them an email saying,

Hello, I was wondering if you could Two - Tone the 5KU Revolver Launcher to comply with the UK VCRA law? i know that by two toning it, it wont look as good but it would be the only way I could buy it. To Two Tone it, 51% of the body colour would have to be painted bright lime green or bright blue. If you can do this could you please e-mail me back. Thank you very much, Jack

And this is the reply they gave,

i am afraid not
          cordially,
          Jesse^_^

Well thats that fantasy outta the window till I get my UKARA
          sigpic

Comment

you might be able to get them to put orange paint on the tip of the barrel and hope the customs people aren't too up to date with the laws pass it off as a toy
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

i still wouldnt chance it tbh. why not have someone who is UKARA to import it for you? like a friend or team mate. they would be "gifting it" to you
              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

apmaman Find out more about apmaman
              Working...
              X