Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eaiming flashlight video/camera

Features:
    1. Can be used as a single LED flashlight, video and aduio recording, or using single digital camera
    2. Can be applied in many place, such a car, and sport OR A AIRSOFT GUN
    3. Inside a 3 Mega Pixel high quality cmos camera, support webcam function
    4. Video recording 720x480, 30 frame, avi format, photo format 1280x1024

Specifications:

Flashlight : 8pcs LED lamp

Power : USB Port or Ouput 5V DV Charger for build-in (Ni-MH) Rechargable Battery

Camera
    * Imaging Sensor : Color CMOS Sensor
    * Active Pixel Array : 300K pixels 30 F/S
    * Sensor Resolution : VGA 720 x 480
    * Horizontal View Angle: 70 BR>Gain Control Automatic
    * White Balance: Automatic

Digital Video Recorder
    * Video Compression system: MJPEG
    * Record File Format : AVI
    * Storage Media: Micro SD card, Supports Up to 16GB
    * Photo format: JPG
    * Recording Time(working without LED) : 5 hours
    * Recording Time(working with LED together) : 3.2 hours
    * Recording Rate : Maximum Image Transfer Rate 30 fps

Length : 110mm

Material : Alumium Metal (flashlight & mount)

Re: Eaiming flashlight video/camera

looks good, any idea on cost???

Comment

if that works well is a awesome idea ( subject to cost )

Comment

Yeah I didn't put it as I was unsure if the mods would edit it out, but hey, if they want too they can. Price is £37.50 posted, taking 1-2 weeks to arrive.

The mount is included by the way

Comment

Hmm interesting. Any video samples?

I have one of those tiny MD80 camera's (not the china clone one, the metal, £50 or so one) and the sound quality doesn't seem to be too good, neither is the video quality. Mine was also reported at 720x480, but it's only 640. Can you confirm?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Nope, no video samples as of yet, but the company does have a youtube channel, I'll email a request to them.

Comment

I've got an interesting point to make.... How would you know if it's recording the right-way-up? Apart from taking a video, then playing it back to see which way is up.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                I've got an interesting point to make.... How would you know if it's recording the right-way-up? Apart from taking a video, then playing it back to see which way is up.
                Take a picture at home, find the right way up, then put a sticker or bit of electrical tape on the side.

Comment

Well I've bought one, I'll do a review once its arrived and I have had a chance to play with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                    i presume once you know what way the buttons are then its just a case of remembering.

£38 is good if it works well

a friend bought a little camera for £10 for his remote control car which for the money is superb

Comment

has anyone tried the hidden camera in the sunglasses, apparently they are ok for airsoft I purchased a pair but looking as some bolle lenses I have and the thickness of the video glasses arnt that strong but could be wrong, I will have to test them. video quality isn't that bad but im sure they will bring something out much better soon.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                      Working...
                      X