Project Airsoft2Day.com - World Airsoft News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Airsoft2Day.com - World Airsoft News

Hello friends of the crazy and yet most fun hobby there is, that is called airsoft,

Over the last 6 months we have been working hard and now we are very proud to have the opportunity to introduce you to our new project: Airsoft2Day or short A2D! Your new website for world airsoft news! Daily!

Since airsoft was invented about 30 years ago we have come a long way, but especially in the last decade the airsoft sport grew really big and it doesn’t look like it will stop right there. With several new manufacturers showing up each year, with the continuing technological progress and raising diversity of airsoft guns , with over thousand shops worldwide and an increasing number of huge airsoft events and sites all around the globe, it’s not getting easier to keep up with the news in the world of airsoft.

Yes, we are well aware of the fact that there is a news section in nearly every forum and even some designated news sites out there, but well, we thought that this just isn’t enough. We thought that we can improve the way of how all that information is presented to you.

Therefore we want to keep you up-to-date the most comfortable way but also give you the opportunity to be a part of our project and to get your own knowledge and news effectively distributed to help the airsoft community as a whole. Our site is not only about new products and upcoming events, it is also about experiences, reviews and guides. It is about everything that people want to know about airsoft. It’s all about making the vast amount of information accessible as easily as possible.

Read more at http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/6-da...t-airsoft.html.

We will keep doing our best to maintain quality and make the website even better wherever possible, so we hope you will enjoy it!

Best Regards,

Your A2D Team
    http://www.airsoft2day.com

Who are we?
    Just some guys who love airsoft.... every day!

p.s.: We are apologizing for unfortunately not asking the forum owner for permission to post this because we are very short in time at the moment, but for us it is very important to spread our idea of this transnational project to our world wide community. Feel free to move it if it is not in the correct topic or contact us at office(AT)airsoft2day.com in case of any problems
    If you have any questions, of course you may contact us as well.

Thank you!
    ---- We love airsoft... every day! ----

Re: Project Airsoft2Day.com - World Airsoft News

Looks great! Always been looking for an airsoft news website which holds regular updates like this! :D
    Cheers

Comment

Great, I shall check it out in the very near future.
      Good job dude!
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Great work mate, will also be checking in on there.
        sigpic

Comment

Pretty sweet guys. Nice work

Comment

Brilliant work fella's
            It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

its a good layout and seems pretty up to date. If you can keep it that way well done
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

nice work guys!
                Double Tap Jack

Comment

Nice feeds you have there, just some minor suggestions.

1. Try not to have more than one animation. I'd lose the top scroller, reminds me of a PD Amiga demo disk (goes back a few years) :-)

2. Centre your page/content

3. Instead of those five images up the top, make them into an image slider, similar to Arnies. AirsoftNews etc

Good luck

Comment

just out of interest,

you dont have any advertising banners for sale do you?
                    Originally posted by richardy
                    Its like preying to the mechbox gods, but preying to the angel of alignment, give us speedy and safe entry into the 1st tooth of life.
                    Amen.
                    Originally posted by midas
                    lol....Oh forgive me gun tech for I have sinned....

Comment

Thanks guys!

@mrpugster: thank you for your suggestions! To crate the website we based our layout on various news websites and we think, that the thing with the images on top will be a success when the people get used to it. But we will think about your ideas and will consider them with our next design update! Thank you!

@unnamedone: yes we do provide advertising to cover our expenses...
                      if you want to know more about this, please contact us via email...

Best regards!
                      ---- We love airsoft... every day! ----

Comment

Ignore this post.
                        Last edited by crotmate; 17 April, 2011, 22:54.
                        Originally posted by fijitstiks
                        they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                        Originally posted by N3ADS
                        Is this you talking from experience ?..
                        Originally posted by fijitstiks
                        i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Wow i've just noticed this and i'm loving all of it! I don't tend to keep 100% up to date with airsoft news unless someone brings it to my attention on this forum, but i can see myself in the future checking this once or twice a week. Well done guys!

Comment

I cant view this at my work it comes up with denied because it links with "Weapons" ill have to wait until I get home...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vader Find out more about Vader
                            Working...
                            X