Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD.

Anyone fancy one of these.

Aparently......The bodywork as usual is top notch, and with their 2011 version, and as before it has fully licensed forged aluminum receiver with licensed Colt markings. Manufacturing process and coating of the receiver is the same as the real steel version (forged + CNC), making the Inokatsu M4 one of the most realistic looking airsoft guns available today. We showed the Inokatsu M4 to a group of Blackwater Operators in the USA, and they could not see the difference between the Inokatsu M4 and a real M4!

Lets just hope they don't start issuing bb guns to troops...lol.

$980 and no mag. They had better be good.!

They do look really nice, if not a little hot, planed fps. 490...oops.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD.

The video on this is interesting, it seems to have a real good solid kick and a very nice sound.
    $980 with no mag you say? Still cheaper than a systema and in a whole different ballpark in the stakes of realism though (if thats what you are after)
    Id say this will appeal to a lot of milsimers who like systema but want a good GBB and are willing to pay the money for the 'most realistic one available'
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

It is very interesting, but like you say very expensive. Is it going to be able to work all year round?

If it ticks those boxes I guess Im gonna be saving..
      Gun tech.

Comment

However the strength of the dollar at the moment is crap, so you are talking 593 quid before import, but 593 quid puts it very close to a high end AEG and nearly half the price of a systema.
        Or am I trying to justify the cost as an excuse to get one. :D
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

lol....You would probably only need a tight bore and hop rubber...

So really it would be a cheap investment, considering the cost to upgrade an aeg properly.
          Gun tech.

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
            lol....You would probably only need a tight bore and hop rubber...

So really it would be a cheap investment, considering the cost to upgrade an aeg properly.
            Might not even need that really, Inakatsu build some cracking stuff, just a shame its a little waaaaarrrrmmmmm for the UK, unless a certain howling rouge dog gets something made that allows you to dial the output down, similar to NPAS.

Comment

Stop it...Stop it...lol...
              Gun tech.

Comment

my wallet bleds from looking at that...

i assume it'll use propritary inokastu mags?
                Originally posted by sparrowhawk
                Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
                Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                  Stop it...Stop it...lol...
                  Mwahahaha, if I'm going down, I'm dragging You down with me, I'm not gonna be the only person who's other half won't talk to for a month! :D

Comment

have you seen the price on the mags themselves!...its ridicules!
                    Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Tried one 2 weeks ago in a game, I ended up not having a pistol in most of my games because the guy on my squad with an inokatsu simply wasn't helping, his gun was cooling down all the time even at rapid single fire succession, so I had to lend him my pistol, it wasn't even that cold. yes he could have removed the weight, but why buy a gun that boasts on recoil if you have to game without it. On the other hand, someone else in the same game had a WE G36, and that performed like a charm.. and the kick was very impressive for gbbs in general, not just WE which is usually known for weak recoil. so yea... I really don't think the Ino is designed for anything other than a sunny day in an asian country, my G&P WOC works amazingly in Hong Kong under the sun in summer.

So for UK players... which is almost everyone here, unless you've tried the co2 mag with npas installed for legal fps, i seriously wouldn't bother, nothing annoys me more than a gun that might not work during a game.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

North West Outpost Find out more about North West Outpost
                      Working...
                      X