Thompson moulds destroyed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson moulds destroyed

apparently according to someone on a 2ww forum, the moulds for the cyma thompson M1a1 thompsons have been destroyed, not sure when productionb will start again or if it will at all. i have no idea if the 1928 version of it cyma are going to release will be affected by how many they produce and sell on ect.

Re: Thompson moulds destroyed

o the humanity!!!

Comment

oh nooooooo well mabey you will have to buy a decent one instead
      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Not the first time this has happened, the chinese government and police regularly 'raid' airsoft factories as its 'illegal' in china. They turn a blind eye most of the time but these happen every so often. Theres a dip in production and availability for a while, then stuff is fine again, though sometimes manufactuerers choose to cease production of one model and make a new one
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sheard View Post
          oh nooooooo well mabey you will have to buy a decent one instead
          Durh? Have you used the other CYMA ones? Or any CYMA made gun for that matter? The Thompsons they did were externally stronger and still on par with TM's and like all clones shot an awful lot harder.
          Not heard much in the way of problems with them either with very useable internals, no need to upgrade immediately, also considering it has yet to be released how do you know how good its going to be? If its anything like their AK range then it'll be (it would've been?) brilliant.

So you fail sir.

Comment

Generally the authorities turn a blind eye to the illegal moulds, as china prospers from from.

However I've heard that generally the police raid the factories, confiscate the illegal moulds saying that they are to be destroyed, and then actually sell the moulds back to the (often western) factory owners on the black market.

I suppose everyone's got to make a living somehow :D
            Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

As i understood it from the disscussion on arnies cyma were not going to be producing the thompson in any form as demand was not high enough.

Comment

yeah, i heard they discontinued it ages ago, didn't hear anything about a CYMA 1928, only 1928 i've heard about is the Cybergun version.

Boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Well a shop i know got some back in stock recently, after they had disappeared everywhere else, so maybe Cyma are/were planning a re-release
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

dont see the point of WW2 airsoft my self ... but the thompson was one of the cheaper options for the WW2 airsofter. now they will all be using m14's
                    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Good job I ordered my thompson from Retailer removed yesterday, they still have them in stock so if you want one, get it soon otherwise I can imagine they will sell out pretty soon.
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 July, 2009, 15:51.

Comment

does that mean they are worth more now ?
                        sniperphil

Comment

Could anyone who knows a shop that still has some Cyma Thompsons in stock (now and then) send me a PM?

I have been looking for one of these babies for ages.

Thx in advance, R3load

Comment

your right about airsoft production being restricted in china, when i ordered some stuff from there my bank caled me to ask why i sudenly spent over £300 on jewerly.
                            Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

101stairborne-506 Find out more about 101stairborne-506
                            Working...
                            X