Collapse

We m16a1 =]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also space in the mag for the rounds is taken by the gas chamber, where as a conventional midcap winds its way around the mag a gas one cant do that because of the gas chamber, and even if they found a way like hunter says its hard enough getting a good 60rnds off imagine 100+ with less gas storage space.

Are VN mags going to be viable for this?
    If a standard mag holds a measly 38rnds max a VN mag surely isnt going to hold more than about 20 max, how long would WE M16 owners be happy with that?

Comment

Re: We m16a1 =]

Holy crap that looks amazing :O I want so badly, but as said above I dont think Id be having much fun with 20'odd rounds in a mag, youd need to carry about a billion mags, and how much are they? Arent they about £30 a pop?

I really want a GBBR, but I simply cant justify the price D:Unless of course I sold all my AEGs but I think Id regret that XP

Comment

Just watched the vid a few posts above and damn with the VN mag presuming its fully loaded he is out of ammo bloody quick!!!

On a lighter note,
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmzI_...e_gdata_player
        The bolt is transferable between both the M16 and M4 and even if you cant understand a word he says shows the Open bolt M4 is more than just a pipe dream

Comment

Well gas gun fans do say once you go gas you don't go back

Comment

Ohhh i have to say in my case that is quite true.
            But also in my case i have to have an AEG as sort of a back up incase i feel the need for some hicap madness.

Comment

Oh god this is going to be nice! When they start releasing the M4 I think I may have to shift my PDW. And it is true about gas, going back to an AEG would hurt me inside, the only rifles I would ditch a GBBR for would be a TM Sopmod or a PTW.
              WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

More recoil than the L85 by the look of this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30sGb...e_gdata_player

Comment

Very nice recoil on that! Can anyone else hear the bolt ring after he presses the bolt release?
                  WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

In the ratech video, there is no trademarks on the m16. Should it be like that or have they taken off trademarks for the version 4/open bolts??
                    Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

just seen this for sale for $300 from a retailer and they have the mags in stock ready to go aswell.

Comment

Anybody got on of these yet? And where the hell is this OB system

Comment

I had a go on this today (17 May) and it was amazing! Terrific recoil with a new bolt system. It felt solid to the touch and felt reliable. WE are really coming up to standard. The shop owner only had this one and no others. I do hope there is an M4 in the pipeline.
                          http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21105166245542

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LukusRose Find out more about LukusRose
                          Working...
                          X