• Show
Clear All

Re: Air aeg

mmmm looks like a step back bf4 marui invented the aeg lol
    sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

Can't see youtube where I am, but from the descriptions, it sounds like a 6mm calibre paintball gun...

Comment

It's no more a step back than any of the latest GBB's

As a reduction in utility must be balanced by a gain elsewhere.

Until GBB's can use a wide variety of mags and can perform well out of the box in all weathers, then they are also a sideways step.

You could argue that the only true next gen guns out there are the latest electric blowback recoil guns.
        Originally posted by palmer234
        Swerve talks sense. I like him.
        Originally posted by Robin-Hood
        Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Ben it uses and utilates a direct line of diving air into the solenoid system which releases air at precisley the right timing and ammount

also many have pouch that place on the rear or the side of the rig and can easily space a 1.1 l hpi tank

Alot more realiable then gbb as will work in all weathers with no variance

Comment

Ah so it doesnt just suck in air around it? Pants.

Comment

Just a thought - couldn't we use in-mag co2 cartridges to power this (like GBBR)? Or wouldn't the pressure be high enough?

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                Ben it uses and utilates a direct line of diving air into the solenoid system which releases air at precisley the right timing and ammount

also many have pouch that place on the rear or the side of the rig and can easily space a 1.1 l hpi tank

Alot more realiable then gbb as will work in all weathers with no variance
                Still not sure if I could handle having an airline and such... Wouldn't be able to use it anyway, no gas rifles at my sites!

Comment

works on the same principle as an electro paintball gun with the solanoid like it says above just put your hpa tank on your back with a remote line in theory should be able to get a hell of a lot shots out of one fill would definatley have one if they did them for support weapons
                  ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

This seems to be like something I said years ago, now if they could integrate the tank into a body part, like a stock with a refill valve....Sorted.
                    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

i agree if they could make a tank so it could be stored in the stock of the rifle with everything inside i would very much consider this as it would be alot easier just to fill the tank or change it over like a battery
                      Main arm
                      M4 G+P.
                      MP5 with silencer

Side arms
                      Full Sig marked P226 GBB

Comment

I read the article elsewhere, saw the video a while back. Wasn't impressed.

Drop in V2 box with original mags and parts = win, Gas powered rifle with no recoil = fail. Besides, I read a comment on Youtube and for a days worth of shots (for me ~3000 rounds), I'd need X tank, which didn't work out to be that cheap.

I'm sticking with my TM EBB M4.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                        Working...
                        X