We gbb ak47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We gbb ak47

Just seen on my Facebook from [naughty, naughty - retailer hinting!] that WE have a prototype of a GBB AK47 being worked on. No date of release yet and from the video it is still very prototype form at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAoX5BhFaXo&sns=em
    Last edited by Caveira; 12 May, 2011, 10:50. Reason: Removing retailer hint
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Re: We gbb ak47

Life just got that little bit better

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Holy Cow. If Im ever rolling in the money, A tactical Version of that will do my just fine.

Maybe convert it to look something like one of Drakes, or his brothers. God damn.

Comment

Yep I thought that, especially if the finalised released AK has that much kick!:D
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmm, very nice. There's more travel than the GHK has, but it doesn't seem to kick as much as a GHK, especially on auto. GBBR Dragunov anyone!?!

Retailer mention deleted thought sean, you're bl**dy lucky you didn't get an infraction for that too, I came very close to deleting the thread and issuing one. Consider a public slapping the next-worse thing!
          sigpic

Comment

Heavier bolt upgrade perhaps Robin? Either way, looks like it kicks a fair amount!

Kind of wish Id bought your GBBR AK when it was up for sale. If only I have the money!

Comment

Sorry, I didn't even remember putting a retailer mention.

Comment

the question is, will they do a draganov conversion kit?
                Originally posted by sparrowhawk
                Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
                Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

Very very nice. O and i agree, please someone do a Dragunov conversion kit.
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

I like how the bolt goes all the way back unlike the GHK, WE promised me they would do anythin but the AK74SU! oh well hope this is just a tester

Dave

Comment

i think this may become the first GBBR i own.
                      but theres so many other things comeing out i want XC
                      HOW TO CHOOSE?!?!

Comment

very nice, still need a full length one from them though!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm more excited about this than the GBBR L85! :D

Comment

why isnt their a GBB dragunov, you got electric from real sword and Classic army,

the only GBB one is G&P and it sucked and costed £1200 odd

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                              why isnt their a GBB dragunov, you got electric from real sword and Classic army,

the only GBB one is G&P and it sucked and costed £1200 odd
                              I think there is but its uber difficult to get and makes the G&P one look cheap. But I agree, Dragunov in GBB flavour FTW.
                              Also I want a GBB SR25 with hard kick.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
                              Working...
                              X