New TM products this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New TM products this year

Finally! If you look on the second page, it confirms that TM are releasing their extended 1911 mags! Woo hoo! I can finally finish my 1911 carbine project!
    Originally posted by Moving_Shadow
    Gold Plated? Sorry, I spent all my money on the gun, can I just put some christmas tinsel on it?
    Originally posted by Coz
    Them Tusken raiders are a sensitive peoples, especialy the gay ones

Comment

Aww, no trains?

Comment

Seems to me, that they mention the AUG now has a fire selector built in?
        Maybe it's similar to hero shark's design? Because it still has the two stage trigger

Comment

I am no fan of RIS, but I like that AUG, and hopefully the CQC Scar's will be worth the money. Nothing else took my fancy from that
          sigpic
          http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Urrm..... what's different about the scar?

Comment

i must stress this, i "NORMALLY" hate augs, but i love that one.....

think my brain may have finally given up and died.

Reaver
              "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

I actualy like the AUG (didnt think id ever say that), the SCAR is nice but not my thing
                Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

i have to have that Aug to go with my HBAR.
                  and all though i hate pistols, i may have to make an exception for the new hicappas

x.x

Comment

One word, and it goes alongside G36.... CHEEKPIECE!

Argh, and ive pretty much just bought a kwa g36c........ Damn I hope that KWA is worth it.

Comment

I like that AUG, its different, good for those SCI FI, anime, apocalyptic type loadouts..

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the way that lower rail looks on the AUG, on the first image I thought it was just attached to the barrel, close ups make it look a little better, but still not a huge fan. The rail opposite the charging handle seems like a good idea though would look good with a torch on it.

What I'm really hoping is that of the 2 mags the second would be a real cap mag. Would be nice to have a real cap option for AUGs, suspect that they are just the 330 and 60 round ones that are available already though.

Comment

i actually like the aug something different i suppose
                          and thank god their making some more resident evil m9's
                          Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Unfortunately i dont speak or read Japanese but from what i can glean, they have made the P226 mags single piece and have the NEW P226E2 that looks and sounds the same as the old P226R model, except for the colour of the slide and new grips why is it worth buying it over the older standard model?

The AUG looks differant, and oh look another manufacturer is doing a SCAR!!!!

curlyboy
                            'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

why is it worth buying it over the older standard model?
                              Simply improved ergonomics. The plastics might be better too, the old ones were brittle in my mind.

Comment

Still no bloody Makarov!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

EagleDriver Find out more about EagleDriver
                                Working...
                                X