GameFace Verdict marker bb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameFace Verdict marker bb's

Other than having the coolest packaging in the world.

MODERATORS THIS SITE BELOW IS NOT A SALES SITE ONLY THEIR OWN NO LINKS TO SHOPS ARE ON HERE

http://gamefaceairsoft.com/

By the looks of it its just a powder coating that comes off when hit

but people on other forums have been saying well if it takes 60 fps for the stuff to rub off, wont it rub off inside the hop up etc

Anyone know anything about these

Re: GameFace Verdict marker bb's ??

There was a article in AI about these, they leave alot of residue in the mags according to them.
    You miss every shot you don't take.

Comment

Id imagine where it rubs against things

At GZ urban on sunday a couple of guys were talking about marker bbs but im not sure whether it was these

Comment

Ive also heared rumours about the residue being a B*T*H to come off. If you have expensive kit as many of us do, i don't think we'll be happy spending ages trying to get them clean again.

Comment

Hmm could be a problem then.

Might be fine in my sixshooter however, just give the cylinder a wash and the barrel a clean and im sorted, since its a fixed hop

Comment

I have read the aricle and not to keen to tbh. The game/sport we play is based on the honour system and that works for me. Not sure I am keen on having my bdu/acu/dpm or whatever floats your boat marked full of crap. Thats without starting to touch on the residue left in the AEGs

Comment

Yea, however its not the first time marker bb's have tried, blammo kill also used the same system of this lubricant marking stuff, and leaves residue in magazine lips as well as barrels.

Just read that blammo kill tried to break their AEGS by continual usage and not cleaning heres what the guy said .

A guy asked
              OK, all seems well and good, but what do these little buggers do to the barrel and the hop up of your gun after consistent usage? That will be the real problem ultimately.
              Blammo kill responded
              We have tested them continually for months in one AEG that we purposely have not cleaned... TRYING to break it. Still working just fine. The residue left behind is in fact a dry lubricant that can be removed during normal cleaning with a cotton swab OR you can leave it and over time it will fill any crevices in the barrel (for example) making the BB's path smoother. The particles are too small to do any damage and it will not "gum" anything up.

Comment

They were in AI, they made an utter mess of internals, dust everywhere. Don't buy into the dry lube tbh. Oh and its not paint ball :P

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

What issue of AI were they in

Are you talking about verdicts or blammo kills

Comment

Game face ones. As I remember its this issue of AI with the flames on the front. (Skimming a little here as I'm in work)

Comment

Ah ok cheers.

Shame it doesnt work, would of been interesting to add an extra factor to stop cheating a little

Comment

Re: GameFace Verdict marker bb's

The dust comes off easy anyway.

Comment

What is the point, it would loose all the fun of shouting at people that dont take thier hits

Comment

Yea true elliott

Good point pope just wipe it off.

Meh good idea, fail in execution as normal

What we do need are taser bb's

Comment

I love being like

YOURE F**KING HIT! it makes the adrenaline go really good.

I like GET THE F**K out the way too (saying that to dead people when youre shooting htier team mates behind them).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                              Working...
                              X