Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hornbill ris for we and ics l85

as above a hk site has these, due for sale in june
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Re: hornbill ris for we and ics l85

Mentioned it in the ICS thread, its an adaptor- Pretty useless really considering they're hard to get now..

Comment

just noticed that when i saw the price, bit pointless that they sell an adaptor for a ris they dont sell anymore
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

I compared my gen ris kit to a hornbill variant, using a vernier gauge, they are more or less the same dimensions so the hornbill adaptor will allow simple fitment of gen, hornbill and presumably the madbull to the ics l85
        WANTED
        Mid cap mp5 mags
        s-arms m4 mags
        motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

Madbull are making an adaptor anyway... Although it will be overpriced..

Comment

Anyone actually know what the ics adapter is? I have an ics sa80 now and acquired a real steel DD ris and it's just upsetting me seeing them both apart

Comment

I think its the way it attaches, the ICS has that button on the front which I think sets it apart for the real deal..?

Comment

Yeah there's that bit, lacking bottom part of the gas block too

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

screwdriver Find out more about screwdriver
                Working...
                X