Thompson M1928

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson M1928

Well fellas, its been released at a major uk retailer providing equipment for Hobbies that contain action. Looks to be also made by CYMA/cybergun, and is supplied with a drum mag. Probably gonna see quite a few of these now, in the next couple of weeks...
    Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Re: Thompson M1928

I really want one always have! damn lack of monies
    Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
    Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
    2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

just seen it it looks really nice

Comment

Looks awesome!

Cue the Al Capones at next skirmish!

Comment

hahaha. I cant quite justify the £220 though? Okay the drum mag's added, and the front handguard has been replaced with the M1928 ribbed barrel and grrip, but it does seem a lot for a clone?

or maybe thats just A***********s being smart, and charging premium, for a very lucrative gun?

Comment

Yeah probably, as havn't seen it anywhere else.... yet. It is pricey indeed, i'd expect wooden parts for this, on what is basically a clone with extra parts.
            I reckon that with the arrival of this, there'll be conversion kit for the military Tompson.

Comment

ITS NOT A 1928 ITS COMPLETELY WRONG

it really annoys me

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
                Yeah probably, as havn't seen it anywhere else.... yet. It is pricey indeed, i'd expect wooden parts for this, on what is basically a clone with extra parts.
                I reckon that with the arrival of this, there'll be conversion kit for the military Tompson.
                Yep, definitely. Id prefer to make my own wood parts for it though, as every other wooden kit ive had, or encountered seems to have been pretty much been pine painted a bright red!

Comment

wat company is this made by?

Comment

CYMA, in orginal post hah

Comment

i can tell u now that its worht the price so accurate god rof and just overall awsumness

Comment

my mates just baught one in dog company, i have to say i do like it,

he said himself hes not sure its worth the buy at £210, he got it for that price from a cetain armoury for airsoft guns at an event we've just come back from.

and that 465fps it says on the box, it was firing a good 340

but for some odd reason as standard theyve still got small connectors in when thereseasy enough room for a large 8.4( like what ive got in my tommo )

its the same battery space as an m14 by the looks of things, but inside the stock theres a piece of foam to pad it out, for any slow people out there ( like my mate) you do remove this before popping battery in

Comment

i will be buying one, found 2 other uk retailers selling this, but i'm holding out for the CYMA RPK before i buy this.

Boris
                          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
                            ITS NOT A 1928 ITS COMPLETELY WRONG

it really annoys me
                            i know thers somin not right with it but i cant put my finger on it

Comment

A little off topic, but what are the battery options for a normal CYMA M1A1? I think they come supplied with a small type, but can i squeeze a large one in? And what size are the connectors?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kershmallow Find out more about kershmallow
                              Working...
                              X