Ai500: Waldgeist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ai500: Waldgeist

It's getting closer to the time... Who's booked in, who's planning to book in and who can't make it?

Re: Ai500: Waldgeist

Ah I really want to go! But unfortunately I can't afford it :/
    sigpic
    There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

I would be going but AI have put it on yet again dates i cant make
      Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
      Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
      sigpic

Comment

I cant wait should be a very good weekemd with all the intel coming along!
        Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Booked, on the forums, Green Team all the way!

Comment

Ive booked onto the green team yesterday. Im looking forward to it, ive spent the afternoon ordering some extra kit for it.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Its looking to be a good weekend with the pictures of the site coming out.

The intel report are looking good aswell with more than just the two teams running around. Should add a new layer to playing, should keep people on looking over there shoulders the entire weekend.

http://airsoftinternational.blogspot.com/
              Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

Cant go this year :-( one of my team mates at work has booked the whole week off to go to turkey
                Originally posted by Tiercel
                The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Yeah, assuming you trust the AI team to actually manage to get the game on on the site they say it's going to be. First Uk AI500 anyone?
                  Originally posted by tackle
                  For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Wasn't their fault.

Aside that, The 5 Man was well run.

Quit your bitchin'.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Sorry I may have allowed my disdain of AI to sneak out in that last post.
                      Originally posted by tackle
                      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

What was the last event you went to? The last Ai500 was an awsome game thanks to the team and F&O. Shame the other site had to be canceled from reasons out of there control.

Haha, show some love and turn up? Cant bitch if you havnt planned on going.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
                          Yeah, assuming you trust the AI team to actually manage to get the game on on the site they say it's going to be. First Uk AI500 anyone?

And this is why people don't bother doing any interesting games....

I was dis-appointed that the Harold Wood hospital didn't go ahead, but the change to Anzio camp was well handled, every one was personally phoned by the AI team and offered a refund if they couldn't attend.

good luck to the guys playing, I'm sad I can't make it!

Comment

i wish i could go. havnt been to a large scale game in a while.

oh well il be thinking of you guys while im sat having a pint on a beach in menorca

roll on the corp wars at anzio and the GZW for me

Comment

Due to demand: Walk-on spaces at the Ai500. Arrive at the site between 9am - 10am on either Saturday or Sunday - Price £45 per person, per day. No goody bag included. You will get a free pair of Revision glasses. No camping included in this price.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                              Working...
                              X