minigun...... on zeroone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: minigun...... on zeroone??

As I would expect them to, the last thing I would want is to buy a gun that could break the first time I pulled the trigger, atleast if they have tested to see if it's working before they sell it, they will know it's the users fault if it doesn't work. Would you want to refund £4000 if that was the case?

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
      As I would expect them to, the last thing I would want is to buy a gun that could break the first time I pulled the trigger, atleast if they have tested to see if it's working before they sell it, they will know it's the users fault if it doesn't work. Would you want to refund £4000 if that was the case?
      Sorry mate i think youve mis understud me. Ofcourse id want them to test it but i think they will be testing it a fair bit more than they need too.

Comment

Echo one sounds familar. But come on a minigun is still a minigun, it big, heavy, and is a huge target. Yeah you get the "ive got a minigun" thing but they arnt exactly practical for skirmishing. At my site I wouldnt be alowd to use it as it is over 328fps. Also gun hits count as kills there so you are just opening yourself up as a huge target.

I think they look great but would never want to skirmish with one. If I went to a stie that had them mounted in towers or something then that would be different.

CA M15A4 CQB
        TM M.E.U
        KSC Mac 11
        Warrior G22

Comment

And it would look awesome mounted on the back of a surplus wolf landrover!
          sigpic

Comment

if its a gas powered version being used in uk climates ,with that rate of fire the chill down of the gas will leave you with a block of ice on the back of the gun ,or can it only be used on really hot days
            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

the entire thing is eletric

Comment

Pretty sure it uses electricity to rotate the barrels, and gas to fire the bbs. At least the Piper one does, I preume this is roughly the same design

Comment

nope
                  the piper one doe's but this one has six differnt springs that rotate with the barrel i belive

Comment

From what I've read, this one is based on the same mechanism that drives the realsteel... as is the gas one

A motor spins the barrel, which is geared to the firing mechanism... the gas one would drop a firing pin on a valve to release gas each time the barrels line up. The electric one instead, draws a piston back as the barrels rotate, such that it is dropped when the barrel lines up. The faster it turns, the faster the pistons are primed and fired.. just like a real one :D The mechanisation must be rather well done, because I've seen some videos fire, and it dosent jam like one might expect from something to complex. £4k is rather a lot more than it should be... but given the quality it must be, as well as the inovation put into it... its hardly surprising its not cheap.

You may also notice it comes with (or at least requires) a 12V car battery... If all it was doing was spinning the barrel, it wouldnt have to be that big. If you have to buy one yourself .. thats a bit of a bitch.. 4k on a gun and then 40 quid on a battery or something...

Comment

Z1 dont offer finance do they?

Comment

I love the way that u get the option of a free skirmish still with this gone.....if i spent that i would want life membership to z1 and no game fees!

Comment

I honestly can't see why anyone would buy one. Even if it was £200 I'd not buy it as it is inpractical for any real use anywhere in a skirmish. If I was much better off I'd possibly buy it for a laugh at £200. But for the 000's, you'd have to be seriously well off to buy this as 'play thing'.

The only reason I'd get this, was if I owned a site, and was making some serious cash. I'd get one of these for a machine gun nest!

Comment

You do realise that in the first sentence jagillham... you just said you would pass up an offer of a working full metal airsoft minigun for £200 quid... you absolute nutcase... It would be epic if it wasnt for the price... I agree that its not exactly the most skirmishable gun.. but you are probably the only person in the world that wouldnt buy one at £200 even if it means saving every penny you intended to spend on the rent...

Comment

tbh, if i had 4k, id have one on order right now..........

lets be honest. it is the ultimate weapon for the show off factor, and the support factor.

makes a systema look like a toy (which it technacally is, but shh)

Comment

id definatly get one

if you dont want one you dont like guns enough :P
                                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Destroyer Find out more about Destroyer
                                Working...
                                X