X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Recoil M4

Noticed this on Airsoft2day yesterday, cheers guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSYtW...ailpage#t=154s

Some great looking recoil there, would love to know what the mechanics are....

Re: KWA Recoil M4

Looks pretty snazzy, let's hope it doesn't fail like other brands' attempts at recoil AEGs

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
      Looks pretty snazzy, let's hope it doesn't fail like other brands' attempts at recoil AEGs
      What other brands are these?

The only one I can think of is the TM/Army and they seem pretty successful for what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpugster View Post
        What other brands are these?

The only one I can think of is the TM/Army and they seem pretty successful for what they are.
        Loads of companies do recoil stuff, I think CYMA does, G&G does (top tech), as you say ARMY and TM, I can think of any more off the top of my head but there are loads.

But fingers crossed because of the durability of KWA gear boxes they won't fail.
        "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
        Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by MistroJoe View Post
          Loads of companies do recoil stuff, I think CYMA does, G&G does (top tech), as you say ARMY and TM, I can think of any more off the top of my head but there are loads.

But fingers crossed because of the durability of KWA gear boxes they won't fail.
          CYMA and G&G is not recoil it's merely blowback :-)

Comment

this will be awesome! sounds like they have just copied tms design. Combine that with the 2gx gearbox and it will be very nice. They will probably undercut tms prices also...

and just after I spent loads on getting my socom how I wanted lol! balls!
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

sounds nicer than the tm. i hate it how the tm makes a clacking sound when fired

cw

Comment

Originally posted by chris wheeler View Post
                sounds nicer than the tm. i hate it how the tm makes a clacking sound when fired

cw
                kwa motor is a bit whiny though. I have found that with them. Not a major problem of course
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I just made a little sex wee!

Until now recoil aegs have never interested me, this does.

Comment

I'm interested whether they have stuck with their traditional hop unit or clone tms. Theirs is already good, but the new tm one is very nice

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                      I'm interested whether they have stuck with their traditional hop unit or clone tms. Theirs is already good, but the new tm one is very nice
                      Neither...

They have used a unit similar to ics/ new madbull unit and these big wheels still allow for fine tuning.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

"its not a toy any more"

no..its still a toy sir.

Comment

Edited for retailer... image.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

looks like the same style of hop you see in a g36, big wheel deal

Comment

but its still gonna have freaking KWA is huge white letters on it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mrpugster Find out more about mrpugster
                              Working...
                              X