Classic Army Blow Back G36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Classic Army Blow Back G36

i had a go of this, or at least a blowback g36, in the classic army shop here in hong kong, and some of the different m4s just the other day. i don't know a great deal about ca internals, and i was only made aware of aeg blowback recently, but in my own opinion it wasn't particularly good.

i agree with panoptes - aeg blowback isn't anything special. in fact, to me it just felt like something was wrong with the gun. the function really only taps annoyingly into the crook of your arm and makes more of a whiney, clicky noise. it doesn't make it any more realistic; i would say it actually serves to make the gun less so.

i have however had a try of some gas blowback rifles, and they are a different story. again, i'm not all that familiar with how they work, but the kickback was incredible. it felt great, felt realistic, and looks good.

but what do i care? i bought an old school full metal aeg in the end - and i'm chuffed.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

they seem lame to me
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

It's a novelty (like GBB rifles) "clack clack clak - spang" even the TM ones jam up and have hissy fit's.

Comment

Originally posted by Fossilfuel View Post
          It's a novelty (like GBB rifles) "clack clack clak - spang" even the TM ones jam up and have hissy fit's.
          I've got 2 TM blowbacks with no issues, one being the M4 SOPMOD which works and sounds a treat.

I dont understand the snobbery and frowns that certain sections of the airsoftware community have on BlowBack. I personally much prefer firing a AEG and getting a reassuring sound & kick when i pull the trigger...
          TM M4 SOPMOD, TM AKS74U, CA SA58 Carbine, J&G SCAR L, G&P M4 Commando, || TM P90TR, J&G Skorpion || TM M3 Benelli M3 Shorty || TM High-Capa 5.1, Maruzen P99, KWC Glock 23F

Comment

From my personal experience of the TM AKSU and AK74 is that on auto after more than a few hundred rounds the blowback would jam and/or cause the aeg to lock up.
            Could be my playing style full auto with 3 or 4 high caps no semi with a half dozen mid caps or such and counting my rounds.

Yes it's nice but it's a novelty if you fire more than 600 rounds in a day. The G&G L85/AA85 had no end of problems with theirs especially eating pistons and having seen the gearbox CA will be using (a V3 with some of the top removed to drive the blowback off the piston) i know what will happen with them.

Comment

nope, infact i've had the TM AKS74U for about 6 months and put about 30k worth of BB's through it with no issues.
              TM M4 SOPMOD, TM AKS74U, CA SA58 Carbine, J&G SCAR L, G&P M4 Commando, || TM P90TR, J&G Skorpion || TM M3 Benelli M3 Shorty || TM High-Capa 5.1, Maruzen P99, KWC Glock 23F

Comment

Originally posted by ranski View Post
                nope, infact i've had the TM AKS74U for about 6 months and put about 30k worth of BB's through it with no issues.
                Thats about 2 days worth of skirmishing for me (a day if I use my M249).

Comment

Originally posted by Fossilfuel View Post
                  Thats about 2 days worth of skirmishing for me (a day if I use my M249).
                  And people say the economy is failing. We should all be playing like Fossilfuel!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bodgeups View Post
                    And people say the economy is failing. We should all be playing like Fossilfuel!!!!
                    I don't think the environment would be able to take it!
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Where's the bolt catch on a G36, can't see one on my JG?

Comment

Underneath the top rail at the front there is a tab that can be moved left or right and pulled forward/back. If thats what you are on about.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

That's the cocking handle.

The bolt release is inside the trigger guard at the foremost/front top corner. A small rectangular push button.

Comment

Got it, cheers. Obviously designed, like the charging handle for left and right hand use.

Comment

Mini Necro post of sorts but I thought it was relevant.

I have been poking around the Classic army website, and to clear up the issue about the Hop-up design. People were saying why had CA changed the G36 hop up to the inferior M4 one.

What classic army has done is made the new M4 hop-up the same barrel design as the G36, just made it out of metal. So Goes to show just how good the G36 hop is, though I was under the impression plastic hops gave a better air seal.

And the Blow back mechanism itself seems almost identical to the new TM G36k that is coming out, as both seem piston driven.
                              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Wifes AA sa80 still has a working blowback after nearly 3 years. She only uses Hi caps on full auto because of the sticking single shot mode of the sa80and she has never had any problems with the blowback.
                                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
                                Working...
                                X