JG M4A1 Gas Blowback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG M4A1 Gas Blowback

Looks like JG are competing with AGM on the low cost GGB rifles.

JG say its an 100% clone of the WA system but on the downside it has a plastic body
    Trader Feedback - http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21217

Re: JG M4A1 Gas Blowback

its basically a WA M4 with pot metal internals :P

Buy an AGM, its $20 more and lasts longer than a WA to begin with!
    Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
    Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
    2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

Hmmm

Sounds good.

But where do people get this info from?! :D

Comment

airsoft-news.eu, are - knees (if you get me!) - and random checks, once a day, to the likes of two HK websites.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

the internals are a bit better than the agm one. Im nto fussed about the plastic body, would proberly last longer than a crapy metal one. Also akes it nice and light.

Comment

Bout $80 before delivery from 1 HK retailer, guess that'll put UK prices when it appears at around £120 similar to JG's plastic bodied AEGs, if the internals hold up the plastic body shouldn't be an issue and if it is indeed a 100% WE clone, sourcing a metal body should be doable. Might keep my eye on how this model is treated by reviews and user feedback.
            AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
              the internals are a bit better than the agm one. Im nto fussed about the plastic body, would proberly last longer than a crapy metal one. Also akes it nice and light.
              sorry i don't agree with that i'd have metal over plastic any day plastic breask easy and the smalest crak can cause big problems metal is hrad and less likley to break or crack

Comment

This gun is being sold at a particular airsoft retailer for £45!!!!

What is there to loose? tempting.....

Comment

plastic is not always weaker than metal.
                  plastic allows for some small flex.(ive fallen on a plastic m4 and walked away with it,some one at my site fell on his ics m4 and cracked the rear of the reciever and one of the tabs,it still worked but took more damage than the plastic one)
                  cheap pot metal like the agm reciever is more likely to crack if abused.
                  metals only better if its quality metal which the agm deffenatly will not be.
                  im going to wait for the well and d boys versions before i decide which to get
                  user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

whats the craze about GBBs now?
                    theyre good for realism and only work in the summer.
                    but for skirmishing in winter, your screwed!

Comment

Unless of course you are in a country where there is little difference between summer and winter

Comment

Originally posted by amandla36 View Post
                        Unless of course you are in a country where there is little difference between summer and winter
                        And were would that be ummmmm South Africa

Comment

I've never had a problem with GBB pistols, even in winter, so why should there be an issue with GBB rifles?

OK, excessive use of full auto will cool it down fast, but that just forces you to use the gun more realisticallyNot to mention that with less cover (in woodland), spray and pray is SO annoying during winter games as it completely stalls the play.

Finally, if the JG is plastic bodied, there will be less cool-down anyway.

Personally, I'm going to wait for the AGM to have had enough time on the market to find all the problems.
                          sigpic

Comment

just need to upgrade the seals for winter, plus it depends on what gas you use, and like you say, semi auto FTW

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nato Find out more about Nato
                            Working...
                            X