Madbull CO2 Gearbox (Not fresh news)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull CO2 Gearbox (Not fresh news)

When I was browsing around Google Images the other day, looking for a certain configuration of a weapon, I noticed that on an American Website, they had a gearbox which replaced all the gears and motor, with a CO2 cartridge and some other niggly things, and gave the weapon some recoil.

Semi - Auto only though, which is a real pity.

Anyone heard of these, or know anything about them?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: Madbull CO2 Gearbox (Not fresh news)

there crap,thats why on one uses them and they never took off.
    sad realy as if they worked will would have been good for semi auto dmr rifles
    user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Re: Madbull CO2 Gearbox (Not fresh news)

As bitchtits say above. They are not good at all. Local retailer got one in to test a few years back and it arrived broken. Then when it was fixed it just didnt do well. The electric gearbox it replaced was shooting further and carrying power better.
      TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
      Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
      Maruzen APS Type 96
      TM P226, Tac Master .
      WE SCAR + VFC UGL
      KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed "Gaffa" because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
      Working...
      X